Author Topic: Zill's Merry Men  (Read 361451 times)

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Zill's Merry Men
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2013, 01:30:30 pm »
I invite everyone to check out the steam group

Checking out the group and it looks great but I can't join into it without an invite. There a way to get that right now or do I have to play around a bit more before that happens?

I just wanted to fly a few rounds with yea to see of the glove fits. I guess timing is against us. If you happen to see me or Shink on, join up and we'll get that invite sorted out. We do it with everyone, heh.

Also, Shink's fault.

Offline timmymonsta

• Salutes: 16
    • [BSSN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2013, 01:34:46 pm »
I invite everyone to check out the steam group

Checking out the group and it looks great but I can't join into it without an invite. There a way to get that right now or do I have to play around a bit more before that happens?

I just wanted to fly a few rounds with yea to see of the glove fits. I guess timing is against us. If you happen to see me or Shink on, join up and we'll get that invite sorted out. We do it with everyone, heh.

Also, Shink's fault.

Yep it's no problem, as I believe that was the problem. I should be able to finally get one tonight, it's just with school finishing up and work it's a little hard.

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2013, 01:38:49 pm »
Sounds good Timmy... Zill wont be on, but I should... just hit me up when you see me :)

Also,

Not My Fault :P

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2013, 11:44:31 pm »
I thought to myself "Why should all potentials have fun with the cow question?" So, here I am with my own answer.

In order not to be slaughtered, I would have the necessary talent required to become a Chick-fil-A cow and do commercials.

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2013, 11:46:25 pm »
Yiski... that answer.... anyway... I would like to welcome timmymonsta into the fold :)

Offline timmymonsta

• Salutes: 16
    • [BSSN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2013, 11:57:24 pm »
Thanks for accepting me in the group Shink. I'll do my best to be at events and whatever chaos we decide to bring about. Probably need a wee bit more practice however before anything major. Thanks again however, and I'll see you all around.

Offline Veffidia

• Salutes: 6
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2013, 04:28:35 pm »
Yay, I landed at level 5!  Thanks everyone who took the time to shoot at us yesterday - those were some intense matches~

Offline Surette

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2013, 10:43:15 am »
Yiski and I have started using the -MM- in our ship names to spread the word and instill terror in our enemies.  ;)

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2013, 10:45:46 am »
We also played a game with Hamster on our crew... in canyons.... I could not stop thinking about the story he wrote... I almost want to see some more of that.... but I'm no author :P

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2013, 10:58:40 am »
I was so hard pressed to win that match. If not, the story would be invalidated Y_Y

Offline Surette

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2013, 11:08:42 am »
Definitely one of the most nerve-wracking matches I've played as a pilot.  :P

Offline DMaximus

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 28
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2013, 11:11:53 am »
I got a Zill or two in that match. It's like a normal kill, but it's against a ship Zill is flying. I've heard they're adding it to the stats page in the next update.

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2013, 12:51:31 pm »
We also played a game with Hamster on our crew... in canyons.... I could not stop thinking about the story he wrote... I almost want to see some more of that.... but I'm no author :P
You already know how hard it is to fly against Zill. The story was putting that experience into words and throwing on a few metaphors where normal English isn't sufficient to describe the hopelessness and desperation.

Offline Mill Wilkinson

• [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2013, 03:12:35 pm »
Just because I saw the cool badge I could wear on my sleeve.

In Game Name: Mill Wilkinson
Steam Name (can be given later through PM): Millwilkinson
Preferred Class: Gunner, though a newbie in it. I can also engineer, but not so well. I hate piloting.

If you were a cow off to slaughter, and the farmers decided to keep 10 cows back, what would you do to be in that 10 (Shink did this)?
It all depends on the quality of my fellow-cattle. If they are assholes, I'd follow the earlier-mentioned plot of being thin and cool, while secretly beefing the others up. If there were a cow or cows I liked well enough I'd give myself to the slaughter.
Other option would be to befriend the farmer's wife/daughter/son/lover/husband with my charming personality and silly antics. Who would dare to kill his beloved's good friend?

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2013, 03:21:59 pm »
Hey Mill... I'll go ahead and add you in game, and we would like to play a few rounds with you to see if the glove fits :)