Author Topic: Zill's Merry Men  (Read 369544 times)

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Zill's Merry Men
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2013, 11:22:00 am »
Hey timmy, great to see you on the forums and finding our thread. Glad you stuck around last night and kept fighting. Had many good games. I'd be glad to see you in our matches any day for doses of evil plots merry chaos.

Me and/or Shink would like to have some matches with you on our side to see how it plays out. Judging from last night I'm pretty sure it'll go smoothly.

Offline timmymonsta

• Salutes: 16
    • [BSSN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2013, 11:35:15 am »
It would be quite fun to be on the winning your side for a bit just to see how it goes. I might be on a bit tonight again if you want to try it out tonight. Also chaos is always welcome in my eyes. You just cant have any fun without it!

Offline DMaximus

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 28
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2013, 10:52:23 am »
Last night, Zill questioned why I hadn't already joined the Merry Men since I fly with y'all a lot, and my answer was laziness. Making a post is hard work. But I decided to do it anyway.

My preferred class is gunner, and I like to think I'm half decent at it (most days). I can engineer decently, but I'm rubbish as a pilot.

I don't actually know what my steam name is, but I can look it up when I'm online next.

I would condescendingly deride his taste in everything, until his soul was so crushed by the overwhelming psychic weight of my disapproval that he is forced to keep in order to try and redeem himself in my eyes. Upon our return to the farm, I would lead an Animal Farm-style uprising, except the cows would be the leading class, and the Trotsky-analogue cow would win out, because screw Stalin.
Or just moo, because cows can't talk.

Offline Surette

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2013, 11:09:28 am »
Welp, figured I may as well go ahead with this now that Plasma joined and DMaximus made his post. Always enjoy flying with you guys.

In Game Name: Surette
Steam Name: scottsupersonic (though my Steam profile ID is scottsurette -- http://steamcommunity.com/id/scottsurette)
Preferred Class: I enjoy pilot and engineer pretty equally, and I'd like to think I'm proficient in both.

I'd look that farmer straight in the eyes without blinking until he felt so uncomfortable being next to me that he had to leave me behind.

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2013, 11:14:18 am »
LOL both very good cow answers :).... I'm adding you Surette, and will add Dmaximus when he finds his steam name :P .... We've flown enough with/against you guys to know that you guys would be a great addition to the Merry Men. Welcome Aboard, and to quote Zill's words, "To Clear Skies"

Shink

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2013, 11:17:45 am »
I damn near posted word-for-word what Shink just said, so yea. Flak.

To Clear Skies.

Offline Plasmarobo

• Salutes: 41
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2013, 11:24:01 am »
God DMax.
So lazy, literally took me two seconds to find.

Shink, I've PM'd it to you.

Offline DMaximus

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 28
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2013, 11:42:52 am »
God DMax.
So lazy, literally took me two seconds to find.

Shink, I've PM'd it to you.

I'm not going to just open up Steam at work. It insists on opening on my top monitor. My code must constantly be visible on that monitor,  to reassure my co-workers that I actually do things.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2013, 11:45:47 am »
At least you can get on it at work. Remind me to load whoever thought blocking it was a good idea into a heavy flak cannon.

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2013, 11:57:51 am »
At least you can get on it at work. Remind me to load whoever thought blocking it was a good idea into a heavy flak cannon.
This is why I like working as the IT person for a small office. I AM IN COMPLETE CONTROL RAWR.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2013, 11:59:23 am »
This is why I like working as the IT person for a small office. I AM IN COMPLETE CONTROL RAWR.

Funny you say that, because I'm that guy. They just don't trust me with it. In fairness, I'd have it unblocked, lol.

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2013, 12:01:20 pm »
Fair enough. Thankfully my boss doesn't give a crap what I do as long as I get my work done!

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2013, 12:04:50 pm »
Well to get back on track, I invite everyone to check out the steam group for both news and tomorrow's event for the Sky tournament. Shink also has something there which I forget exactly what it is. Crew training?

It's his fault.

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2013, 12:14:28 pm »
not just that... Hoping to get a crew together that meshes well... Check it out, and I hope to see you guys tomorrow :P...

Not My Fault!

Offline timmymonsta

• Salutes: 16
    • [BSSN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2013, 01:23:26 pm »
I invite everyone to check out the steam group

Checking out the group and it looks great but I can't join into it without an invite. There a way to get that right now or do I have to play around a bit more before that happens?