Author Topic: GoIO is so slow in Japan (games hosted with many nationalities) I have to AFK  (Read 3648 times)

Offline Machiavelliest

• Salutes: 35
    • View Profile
Recently, after the patch/server downtime on your 24th of May, and just before it, I have had 10-15s lag spikes, latency drops (the screen clears to just me, with a wrench, or not me at all, on the blue-fade-to-sand-orange gradient), and outright drops where I am fully disconnected from the game.

I did not have these problems before the second-to-latest patch, networking, framerate, or otherwise.  After the latest patch, they got worse.

EDIT:  How do you want me to gather data to address this?

Offline Watchmaker

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 55
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
We'll need a client log at the very least; please send it along with this description to feedback@musegames.com.  Most likely we'll then ask you to run various networking diagnostic tools.

The other thing you can do is that when you see this, hit the debug key (backtick by default) and take note of the IP address and port you were playing on.

Can you clarify one thing for me?  Are you playing from Japan, or playing games with Japanese players from somewhere else?

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Are you playing from Japan, or playing games with Japanese players from somewhere else?

He's playing from Japan.