Author Topic: Logout or Change Profile button.  (Read 9113 times)

Offline Razenole

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Logout or Change Profile button.
« on: February 25, 2013, 07:25:34 pm »
Is there going to be an addition of a Logout or Change Profile button? I had a friend try the game out on another friend's computer to see if he'd be interested and the copy hadn't been played yet. We all weren't able to find a way to Log this new account out or change profile at least. Have we missed something?

If we haven't, are there plans to add this feature? Seems a bit cruel and unreasonable to have a copy of the game locked into one profile.

Offline Clara Skyborn

• Salutes: 48
    • [LFP]
    • View Profile
Re: Logout or Change Profile button.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 01:29:42 pm »
Your game account is tied to your Steam account (whatever computer you play it from), so the only way to play with a new profile is to log into another Steam account that owns the game.

Hope that helps!

Offline Razenole

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 08:56:54 pm »
I see, if my friend contacted an admin, could he possibly get his name changed? We managed to change the email address. I've seen somewhere else on the forums that this is a potential future feature, but is there any way he could get this done through an admin at present?

Offline Clara Skyborn

• Salutes: 48
    • [LFP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 03:49:04 pm »
I see, if my friend contacted an admin, could he possibly get his name changed? We managed to change the email address. I've seen somewhere else on the forums that this is a potential future feature, but is there any way he could get this done through an admin at present?

Sure. Just have him email us at feedback@musegames.com and we'll help him out!