Author Topic: Suggestion: In-Game Achievement Button  (Read 5245 times)

Offline Hoots

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
    • I reek of cheap booze and cigarettes.
Suggestion: In-Game Achievement Button
« on: May 22, 2013, 02:06:44 am »
Ahoy!

I think it would be awesome if you guys had it to where we could push a button on our keyboard and it would bring up our specific class (at the time) achievement screen (during a game)... somewhat like the Map. Unless this is already a think and I just missed it because I'm blind >.> that would suck and be 99.9% embarrassing.

I think it would be helpful and many people could benefit from it. Or not... not sure... Anyway, thanks for listening to me and keep up the amazingly awesome work!

Hoots!

Offline GrimWinter

• [Gent]
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion: In-Game Achievement Button
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 07:15:21 am »
Well, there is the progress tab but that's out of game. Why do you want this as something in-game? I feel like at most it would just make for a distraction during matches and not provide much use otherwise.

Offline Moo

• Salutes: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 07:29:32 am »
It would help for those times when you're not sure exactly what qualifies for whatever achievement... It'd also help for those times when you do stuff that should qualify, but it doesn't... You'd at least be able to see that it wasn't helping without having to wait until the end of the match.

Offline Asytile

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 12:06:33 pm »
I was thinking about this earlier today. I hate not being able to remember what achievements I have to do .. and I forget checking between the matches, as I'm usually busy cheering for my team or configuring my role and our ship.

Nice suggestion! Salutations for you.

Offline Hoots

• View Profile
    • I reek of cheap booze and cigarettes.
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 12:36:57 pm »
I was thinking about this earlier today. I hate not being able to remember what achievements I have to do .. and I forget checking between the matches, as I'm usually busy cheering for my team or configuring my role and our ship.

Nice suggestion! Salutations for you.

Exactly the same reason I posted it. Salutations for you! I hate this slight problem.

Offline TehPao

• Salutes: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 10:13:52 pm »
This would be useful. I forget my achievements as soon as I go in-game. This means that I have to literally write all of my achievements in a notepad and bring it up in-game. I have it chilling on the left side of my screen since I have my game windowed. An Achievement button for in-game usage would be really cool.