Author Topic: Your first User name?  (Read 29076 times)

Offline Twinkie D-Lite

• Salutes: 12
    • [KG]
    • View Profile
Re: Your first User name?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2013, 11:35:32 am »
Lead Poisoning from Unreal Tournament, later changed to Twinkie D-Lite when I played Combat Flight Simulator online. That was when you could customize your planes and Twinkie the Kid fit nicely on my tail rudder.

Offline Honeybadger

• Salutes: 21
    • [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2013, 12:37:15 pm »
The Earliest one was from Toon town which was "Kingcrazymacgoose" which then was shortened to "Kingcrazymac" when I played club penguin. Once I got steam it was "qecman"

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2013, 01:44:33 pm »
don't really know which on was first but...

erik117: my name is Erik... and I was, and am, a great Halo nerd (though I'm not as keen as to where the series has turned in the nearest time)
erik1121: my name is, once again, Erik... a long ago my friend was helping me create a steam account, and since erik was taken he just punched in a random set of numers. Now it has become my usual set of sexy ass numbers.

Sirion: don't really remember how I came up with this one.. but it was waaay back, for some medieval game

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2013, 10:58:59 pm »
For me it was kamikaze711 and it was for minecraft (I tried to thing of something oriental or asain but this was the only nor that came up). The only thing funny that came out of that name was when ever I fell to my death from great heights it usually pops up on scree as

"kamikaze711 hit the ground too hard."

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2013, 10:05:47 am »
coldcurse

game: runescape (when it wasnt filled with bots)

Offline Plasmarobo

• Salutes: 41
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2013, 07:59:02 pm »
Pretty sure mine was SheepBalloon... hey man, I wanted nothing to do with those numbers. I think it was AOL IM, but I'm pretty sure I used netscape's client. Lolz netscape.

Now I feel old.

But Plasmarobo has been my identity since the first year of Highschool. Yeah, it was also an AIM thing, but then I was like "this is unique and I don't hate myself." so it sorta stuck.

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2013, 06:40:23 am »
Before the net and in Marathon LAN games I was simply nicknamed Cougar. Fell in love with mountain lions as a kid and it stuck, specially as school added to that feeling of being more solitary. Had friends but didn't have friends. Changing school districts added to that.

Then Unreal Tournament came and I got the net. Took a name from an Aliens action figure I saw in a store, NightCougar, and it became my call sign for the next decade, and still is although more commonly cut down to NC37 because of morons...thank you very much Del Taco jerkbags for that stupid Cougar campaign which "educated" the bottom feeders of gaming. If only there was a "report abuse" button back then in games...sigh.

Offline TracyJackson

• Salutes: 3
    • [TAW]
    • View Profile
    • The Art of Warfare community
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2013, 08:06:59 am »
TracyJackson was my first and still only ign for gaming...in fact, for pretty much anything really.

Tracy= from Tracy McGrady, former Houston Rockets player
Jackson= my maternal grandmother's maiden name, she worked as a legal aide to the UN Sec. General for 8 years and at the Pentagon for another 15...inspired me to want to become a lawyer

Offline FightBoyVash

• Salutes: 20
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
    • Redstone Rampaga
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2013, 02:11:58 pm »
First user name EVER was on RuneScape. It was BobBongBob1. I was in the second grade, and I wanted it to be Bob BOING Bob like the onomatopoeia for a ball bouncing, but I spelled it wrong. Also I didn't even NEED to put the one, I just added it because I was stupid and in second grade. So people ended up thinking I was a stoner because my name was bobBONGbob everywhere.

Eventually I realized that that was a stupid name and I started going by MitchBoojah, because that's what Jace(my brother) used in everything. We played alot of XBoy back then he was JaceBoojah I was MitchBoojah his girlfriend was RenneBoojah so everyone knew we were together. After watching Trigun (which is an anime, I recommend watching it) the main character's name is Vash, I loved the sound of the name and loved the anime, so I would put my name as Vash... Vash was taken on almost everthing, and I didn't want to be a VASH1233423546475763487652. So the way I got the Fight Boy is that I was doing community service that had to do with Acting, and I would tell people my name is Vash if they didn't know me for fun, and people kept suggesting the  Fight Boy character to me. "Vash should be Fight Boy, Fight Boy Vash" FIGHTBOYVASH

That was long and not completely on topic, but there's the story of my name and my first gaming names.

Offline Shukketsushi

• Salutes: 50
    • [МSF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2013, 01:05:31 am »
I find this topic to be really amusing.

My first online account was for AOL in '99: SailorJ18. It was after Sailor Jupiter and my jersey number for soccer. My first handle for videogames was Shukketsushi. I can't really say why, at 14, I decided "death by blood loss" was a good name, but... At least it's not popular. I've only run into a few other people who use it, some guy and a weeaboo that likes Inuyasha.

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2013, 01:39:30 am »
Who the hell actually likes that show?

Offline Shukketsushi

• Salutes: 50
    • [МSF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2013, 02:21:42 am »

If you're talking to me, I was in fifth grade. So, I guess fifth graders do.

Offline Ofiach

• Salutes: 25
    • [FALC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2013, 02:29:46 am »

Barenaked Ladies liked it "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon cuz that cartoon has got the boom anime babes that make me think the wrong thing"
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 02:31:55 am by Ofiach »

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2013, 02:44:29 am »
No joke, in my Junior High, there was a Sailor Moon club, the girls came dressed in Sailor cosplay outfits to school on a regular basis. And yes, there were many a-stares.

Offline FightBoyVash

• Salutes: 20
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
    • Redstone Rampaga
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2013, 03:52:59 am »
THIS IS NOW A SAILOR MOON THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!