Author Topic: kickstarter rewards  (Read 24837 times)

Offline Byron Cavendish

• Salutes: 89
    • [TB]
    • View Profile
    • The Brotherhood
kickstarter rewards
« on: May 22, 2013, 12:07:12 pm »
When are the kickstarter rewards that apply to skirmish going out i.e. game copies, dust rider 1.0, etc?

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: kickstarter rewards
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 01:03:35 pm »
This is copied straight from the kickstarter page.

Greetings to all!

Our Kickstarter for Adventure Mode has come to an end!  We were able to raise just over $200,000 after our PayPal donations added in.  It was an incredible time especially hours before the campaign ended.  Tons of new backers and changes to pledges to even higher tiers.  All of us at Muse Games offer our heartfelt thanks... but only briefly as we scramble to Kickstarter fulfillment and working on the next phases of this game.

We will be sending a survey out shortly via Google Surveys to your Kickstarter emails.  We've already pulled your data so go into your Kickstarter accounts and look at what email you have registered right now.  That is where all our surveys, game keys, and other information will be going towards.  You will be required to input your Kickstarter email into our survey for our cross-referencing purposes.  Keep your eyes on those email inboxes and those spam folders.

Fulfillment of game keys will occur ASAP when we receive the bulk of the survey responses.  Fulfillment of physical swag will take longer since we need to put orders in the various items to manufacturers and other vendors.  We send these all by hand from our office so your patience will be greatly appreciated.  Do not fret, you will get everything you pledged for as soon as we humanly can get them out the door.

PayPal donations have been deactivated for the time being.  Since the Kickstarter ended, we can't offer the same stuff on PayPal since that wouldn't be fair to you guys who backed us here.  We'll be revising our tiers and offering fewer and more simplified ones again on PayPal in the future.

While we did not meet our lofty stretch goals, we assure everyone that we will push on regardless to make Adventure Mode a reality.  We are still currently evaluating our financials and looking at potential release strategies.  Again, multiple small DLC vs. one big DLC.  This is all TBD right now but whatever works to keep us at work, everyone who backed Adventure Mode will get a Season Pass to whatever DLC we put out until Adventure Mode comes to light.

We'll keep you posted on the next steps of fulfillment!

Stay tuned,

Eric

Offline CaptainRon

• Salutes: 0
    • [OH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 03:43:32 pm »
PayPal donations have been deactivated for the time being.  Since the Kickstarter ended, we can't offer the same stuff on PayPal since that wouldn't be fair to you guys who backed us here.  We'll be revising our tiers and offering fewer and more simplified ones again on PayPal in the future.

Wait, what does that mean?

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 03:49:03 pm »
Basically, if you missed the Kickstarter but still want to donate toward adventure mode and get some free stuff, they will open up an avenue for you to do so. However, you won't get as many nice things for your money as that wouldn't be fair to people who did back them earlier. Probably special things like swag and signed artbooks, ect.

That's my unofficial interpretation of it.

Offline CaptainRon

• [OH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 03:58:57 pm »
But as long as I backed it a week before the timer went out through paypal, I'm alright?

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 04:00:11 pm »
Yea it should of charged you May 21st at 10:02am EST if my memory serves me right.

Offline Byron Cavendish

• [TB]
    • View Profile
    • The Brotherhood
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 05:19:55 pm »
Yes it charged me, that wasn't the question. I did read that FAQ, and it said when the kickstarter ended. Well it ended, so I'm asking for a harder date than that.

Offline Full Hwacha Barrage

• [FoS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2013, 07:31:03 pm »
Yes it charged me, that wasn't the question. I did read that FAQ, and it said when the kickstarter ended. Well it ended, so I'm asking for a harder date than that.

About two hours ago a e-mail was send to everyone who backed (I hope it was sent to everyone) with a survey for physical rewards and there was a notice about digital rewards. They are going to be distributed via digital keys (either for Steam or in-game shop), so Muse is going to sort it all out in "the coming days".

So probably digital rewards are going to arrive by the end of the week.

Offline Veyka

• Salutes: 12
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
    • Just a site
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2013, 01:05:29 pm »

As long as you backed before the kickstarter closed (and before they took down the paypal stuff) you count as a full kickstarter, regardless if you did it via Paypal or KS itself, so don't worry.

They just mean that when they open up Paypal again it won't have the same reward structure.

Offline Byron Cavendish

• [TB]
    • View Profile
    • The Brotherhood
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2013, 01:20:49 pm »
lol I'm not worrying, I get that! I'm just asking when the kickstarter rewards will be sent out...

Offline Veyka

• Salutes: 12
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
    • Just a site
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2013, 01:35:29 pm »
lol I'm not worrying, I get that! I'm just asking when the kickstarter rewards will be sent out...

My bad.

Digital keys: ASAP (Coming days?)

Physical: They need to work out the total number of each thing they need (The faster everyone get their surveys in the better), get them made, get them shipped to them, repack and ship them out. I would say minimum of a month for them to get it all to them, plus shipping time to wherever in the world you are (Could be longer, it really depends)

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2013, 06:14:23 pm »
I received my email today with the survey, the keys will go out in a few days time.

Offline dragonmere

• Salutes: 45
    • [COx]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2013, 06:19:09 pm »
I did not receive an email. Guess I'll just e-mail support ...?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 06:23:56 pm by dragonmere »

Offline Byron Cavendish

• [TB]
    • View Profile
    • The Brotherhood
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2013, 07:18:44 am »
Ya I didn't get a survey either.

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2013, 08:48:43 am »
have you checked your junk mail?

and make sure its the email thats linked to your kickstarter. Its the one they are sending mails to.