Author Topic: Sons of the First King  (Read 5133 times)

Offline Thraxius Meridius

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Sons of the First King
« on: May 21, 2013, 03:53:45 pm »
MY BROTHERS! VETERANS! WANDERERS and DRUNKS! Those who have been ravaged by war and those who have been wrongfully accused/betrayed, may find sactum here and find kinship with me, over a drink of course.

Since the wine and liquor have already done to me what they were created and brewed for... let me start.

I am Thraxius Meridius, son of Decimus Meridius of the House Meridius- Commander of the 13th Legion of the Northern Fleet of the Fjorn Baronies, during the war of the burning skies - Descendant of The First King Agrius. Father to a slaughtered family.

Stripped of Rank and Exiled into the vastness - Wrongfully accused of treason by the Mad King Romulus Maximus.

I have wondered the Vastness for many decades, survived it's Stygian landscape.
Traveled all across this realm, from the wastelands of the Arashi desert, to the abysmal waters of the Sea of Devils - in search of those who have wrongfully accused me. Sometimes I think 'War' is the god's way of teaching us geography.

I am a friend to the high consul of The Order, A comrade to the Armed forces of The Republic, A brother of the Brotherhood of the League. Enemy to the Empire and Enemy of my home, the Fjorn Baronies.

I have been the commander of The Titan for nearly 30 years - The Spire Airship thought to have been obliterated in battle - brought back to life by the the warm pulse of my bloodlust and vendetta. The wars may come and go, but my crewmen stay eternal.

I am a verteran. I fight wars with bodies on the ground, with only the warm embrace of wine and liquor beside me.
Everybody should believe in something, and I believe i'll have another drink. Because a man in pain is unreliable.

To my Crewmen and comrades, I say - as we charge in battle, no last wishes and no second thoughts. Never spill the liquor!
To my Enemies, I say - Give the Devil my regards.

This is my story.

What's yours brother?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 04:01:50 pm by Thraxius Meridius »