Author Topic: Personalisation?  (Read 5379 times)

Offline MaddJon

• Salutes: 0
    • [Madd]
    • View Profile
Personalisation?
« on: May 19, 2013, 05:00:39 pm »
I'm loving the game so far but i feel that a nice feature would be a way of personalizing one's ship, maybe by ship's having their own flags or being able to customize the ship's balloon or hull by decorating them.
This would be good for clans's or groups who want to give their ship it's own identity and by adding their own logo's or color decal's etc. etc.
This could also go as far as crew's having their own clothes/uniforms and what-not.

Offline GrimWinter

• Salutes: 2
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
Re: Personalisation?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 05:57:11 pm »
Well, there are already outfits you can have on your characters. But I do like the idea of having customization on ships as far as aesthetics go

Offline Asytile

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 06:23:54 pm »
If you could customize / personalize your ship's design, you would stand out from the crowd and people would be able to see the difference between ships. This could lean both ways, whether it is a good addition or not.

As for personal uniforms / customizing your character, I would love to see a color-variety of the different clothing-sets. I like some of the sets very well, but when they're limited to one specific color, some of them don't look that great.

People love variety! (I love variety!)

Offline Mattilald Anguisad

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 12
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 09:24:39 pm »
Personalisation allready planned by Muse, this is a very popular idea, and has poped up often. That is not to say new ideas are not appreciated, but I'm certain this was allready mentioned in a topic in this sub-forum, please make use of search function in top right.

Offline Nadrynne

• Salutes: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 10:44:44 pm »
Yes, I have seen it mentioned often that it is a long term goal. I would love to "paint" my balloon and such. I think it would be more interesting than the standard blue-red setup currently. And clans/guilds could have their own colours/designs.

Offline Sir Hawkeye

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 12:40:29 am »
All sounds very interesting, might get difficult to identify teams though, might need to introduce a new marker for your allied ship if we are going to have changeable ship colours, can't wait to make my ship look all pretty though.