Author Topic: Looking for a clan or group of people to play with.  (Read 4402 times)

Offline Tucansam

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Looking for a clan or group of people to play with.
« on: May 19, 2013, 06:53:32 pm »
I've been playing for maybe a week or two now, and find myself held back significantly by people who are even newer than I am. While that usually isn't a problem while I hunt for achievements, sometimes I actually want to have fun, and that is hard with a crew that neither communicates or, when you communicate to them, ignore you completely. I'm not sure if I will ever be the best player or even be completely active always, but I know I enjoy this game and am genuinely interested in getting better at it.

In Game name : TucanSam

I enjoy pilot and engineer, although I am probably a better engineer than pilot. I had a good chance to see some good pilots up close and, in a few games had an amazing engineer that taught me to fly much better than I was before that. I am open to doing both when/if needed. I'm not sure how active I will be on these forums, although I do intend to troll around them a bit more after this post. If I do not reply on here, please feel free to find me in game and contact me. Thanks!

Offline Demigo

• Salutes: 3
    • [URG]
    • View Profile
    • Unknown Random Guys
Re: Looking for a clan or group of people to play with.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 08:00:45 pm »
Did HE mention that we have a brilliant engineer that can help teach you stuff.

Offline Mattilald Anguisad

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 12
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a clan or group of people to play with.
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 08:33:20 pm »
There is a lot of clans that are recruiting people, just look around this subforum.