Author Topic: That British Clan is recruiting!  (Read 15443 times)

Offline Sugar Honey

• Salutes: 0
    • [TBC]
    • View Profile
That British Clan is recruiting!
« on: May 18, 2013, 06:19:13 pm »
The newly formed conglomerate of various captains and crew (natethemagician and Sugar Honey) is looking for YOU to be part of our insanely popular fleet. Join up today for the chance to rule the skies and bask in endless women!

Offline natethemagician

• View Profile
Re: That British Clan is recruiting!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 12:54:22 am »
We are happy to inform everyone that we are now on the official clan listing on this site. Additionally, we gained a few members today. Welcome aboard! If you'd like to join please give us a ping, we will soon have a steam group up as well. Happy flying everyone :)

Offline FightBoyVash

• Salutes: 20
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
    • Redstone Rampaga
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 01:03:34 am »
"Sugar Honey"
Delicious

Offline Sugar Honey

• [TBC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 10:09:21 am »
Thanks, Vash. ;)
An updated list includes members:
Cofounders - natethemagician and Wannafent
Crewmates - Prongs and Chronicoma

Interest has been expressed of having a second ship and we already have a candidate for captain, however engineers and gunners are welcome to step up.

Offline natethemagician

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 06:58:40 pm »
Additionally, we currently have our steam page up and running. Contact either Sugar or myself through this site or via steam at:  Wannafent or natethemagician.

Offline Niels Juel

• Salutes: 5
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 09:18:17 am »
I am a decent pilot with a love for the pyramidion, mine is the HDMS Cantankarous, I would love to join your clan!

Offline AzuraBOSS

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 12:01:21 pm »
Hey Klaus i hope you realise that by posting here and gents to join you can only choose 1? no double clanning as i'm aware.

Offline natethemagician

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2013, 03:07:09 pm »
Hey Klaus i hope you realise that by posting here and gents to join you can only choose 1? no double clanning as i'm aware.

He's right, you have to pick only one clan to belong to. We would love to have you come and do a few games with us to see if you fit our group though. However, we understand if you decide to go with the Gents. Please get back to either myself or Sugar Honey as soon as you are able on this manner.

Thanks,
-TBC-

Offline natethemagician

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2013, 02:38:10 am »
Omnipresent_rodent is now a part of the clan! Just letting people know the updates!

Offline MasX

• Salutes: 26
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2013, 10:05:01 am »
you can have him

Offline natethemagician

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2013, 06:12:18 pm »
you can have him

Him being Klaus Adler?

Offline Niels Juel

• [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2013, 02:36:49 pm »
well, i was just throwing out an offer to both sides, was planning to go to the first to respond

Offline natethemagician

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2013, 07:26:58 pm »
Klaus, well if you are interested in joining then we'd be happy to have you aboard. All we ask is that you please play a few "practice" rounds with us before we officially add you to the clan. If this works for you then please get a hold of either myself or Sugar Honey via steam. You can find Sugar here:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037780192

I'm a bit harder to find but I am friends with Sugar on steam and my name is the same as on here. For some reason it will not allow me to open a link to my page at the moment so if you wish to contact me personally then do so through Sugar or find me in his friends list. I realize that bit is a tad inconvenient. If you can't do this for some reason then feel free to post on here and I will do my best to get back to you ASAP. I check this about 2 time a day (not including weekends). Thanks for showing interest in our group!

-TBC-

Offline natethemagician

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013, 12:24:07 am »
Kage Tanagra has joined, just keep people posted.

-TBC-

Offline Niels Juel

• [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2013, 08:58:21 am »
Klaus, well if you are interested in joining then we'd be happy to have you aboard. All we ask is that you please play a few "practice" rounds with us before we officially add you to the clan. If this works for you then please get a hold of either myself or Sugar Honey via steam. You can find Sugar here:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037780192

I'm a bit harder to find but I am friends with Sugar on steam and my name is the same as on here. For some reason it will not allow me to open a link to my page at the moment so if you wish to contact me personally then do so through Sugar or find me in his friends list. I realize that bit is a tad inconvenient. If you can't do this for some reason then feel free to post on here and I will do my best to get back to you ASAP. I check this about 2 time a day (not including weekends). Thanks for showing interest in our group!

-TBC-

Sorry for being afk for a while, I have now sent a friend invite to Sugar on steam and am up for a few practice rounds

best regards
Adler