Author Topic: Looking for a group/clan/crew etc  (Read 5375 times)

Offline RustedShut

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Looking for a group/clan/crew etc
« on: May 16, 2013, 05:58:18 pm »
I will try to keep this from getting longwinded and only hit the important bits.

30 year old father and husband that's been playing PC games since I could sit upright in a chair.  I am looking for a group to fly with during EST nights but I can't guarentee I will be on every night or for more than a couple hours at a time.  I am a VERY team oriented player and willing to play any spot on the ship.

If you think I could fit in with your group give me a shout either on Steam at "rustedhinge" or in game at Rustedshut.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a group/clan/crew etc
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 02:20:26 am »
if im not mistaken you must be american.
i also have some americans in my clan, maybe you can contact them and look around.

Offline dragonmere

• Salutes: 45
    • [COx]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 09:35:42 am »
The group I'm with, The Cohort, plays often. Usually evenings after 10PM EST. We're quite team oriented, and always looking for new recruits. You're more than welcome to jump on our teamspeak server any time. If you want more info, you can find me here, on steam, or in game. All the same name. dragonmere

Link to our recruitment thread.
https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,825.0.html

Teamspeak info :
ip is t304.darkstarLLC.com:10076
password is cohortstrong

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 11:47:39 am »
The group I'm with, The Cohort, plays often. Usually evenings after 10PM EST. We're quite team oriented, and always looking for new recruits. You're more than welcome to jump on our teamspeak server any time. If you want more info, you can find me here, on steam, or in game. All the same name. dragonmere

Link to our recruitment thread.
https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,825.0.html

Teamspeak info :
ip is t304.darkstarLLC.com:10076
password is cohortstrong
i guess these guys are quite hasty in throwing their clan invites...

well then,

The flying dutchmen is always looking for new recruits.
we are a clan that only asks you to have fun.
all our members are friendly and always answer your questions.
we are currently working on a division system that still needs to be tweaked out.
the division system means that you will be placed in a crew of 4 people, ofcourse they will be in the same timezone as you.
with your division you can participate in events, those events will give you experience and joy as you shoot down the enemy with your friends.

our recruitment thread can be found here: https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,435.0.html