Author Topic: Is there a thread purely for lore?  (Read 6828 times)

Offline Insanegorey

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
Is there a thread purely for lore?
« on: August 11, 2014, 03:21:31 pm »
I just wanted to know if there was a thread used explicitly for lore, like the entire history laid out and facts and sources about all we know at this time, just so multiple people can nerdgasm at the sight of all the sweet info that could be put in one place... I didn't find a lore thread with like sources and stuff, but I might not be looking hard enough. If anyone has any information about one, then I would love to look at it. And on the off chance that there isn't one... I would absolutely love to make one myself with nice bibliographies, reput. Source pages, neat lines of information...
Whoops, got off track. Yea, so if anyone could send me a link, that'd be great!

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a thread purely for lore?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 03:27:33 pm »
I'm here poor and link-less.

There is a lore page on the main site, but unfortunately work blocks all of the GoIO site except for the forums, so I can't read up on it or link you.

There are also several roleplaying threads, but I'm not sure if that is what you are looking for.

As far as I know, there is no forum thread for lore.

Offline Insanegorey

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 08:00:08 pm »
Dam. There is so much stuff and lore that people keep talking about, but it is so hard to find the vast majority of it in one place.
Ah well, I might make a thread where I just compile all the lore I can find into one place so that rp'ers can get their story down canon, (cannon?) and also for people to just sit back and read all that nice juicy lore.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 08:21:11 pm »
Well here is the descriptions of who the Factions are.

http://gunsoficarus.com/world/factions/

And a map of the world.

http://www.mobbly.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Guns_of_Icarus_Map.jpg