Author Topic: Desert scrap map achievement is near impossible  (Read 4632 times)

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
Desert scrap map achievement is near impossible
« on: March 05, 2015, 09:46:08 pm »
4 more kills than deaths for gunners and engies.

The matches end so fast that its freakin impossible to get this. Wish it were a nebulous achieve like kills or no deaths or hull rebuilds or full repairs.

This current achieve condition as is pretty impossible, as well as kinda besides the point of what CP as a mode is. Games can be won by simply zoning the point with mines or simply deterring targets from getting close with disables.

Kills and deaths are kinda not the norm of what an average match in scrap is.

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
Re: Desert scrap map achievement is near impossible
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 06:45:52 am »
I e-mailed Muse about riddiculous 2k spot achievements about 6 months ago and nothing happened.

So, don't want to discourage you but... good luck mate :D

Edit: More on the subject - I think the problem is the new players don't PTFO and Desert Scrap usually results in some weird 1v1 fight on a different places around the map.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 06:48:31 am by Mr.Disaster »

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 10:28:47 am »
I get the frustration, but those higher level achievements are supposed to be insane. I got the 2k spot cheevies without locked lobbies, and the satisfaction for climbing such a ridiculous hill was worth it. 100% This game isn't supposed to be easy, that's why only 3 (?) people have done it. Personally, I'd be upset to see those huge achievements go away

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 11:15:20 am »
What Logic said.

But I will say I agree on the point of the CP being too short, this however I already told Muse.  8)