Info > Feedback and Suggestions

HEY SCRUBS! I have a ship for you.

<< < (2/5) > >>

-Anakin-:
Is it intended for skirmish, alliance or both? If in skirmish, what's to stop it being horribly OP in the hands of vets who could use it to its full potential?

Schwalbe:

--- Quote from: -Anakin- on January 18, 2017, 05:22:30 am ---Is it intended for skirmish, alliance or both? If in skirmish, what's to stop it being horribly OP in the hands of vets who could use it to its full potential?

--- End quote ---

Probably the fact it will never be implemented, Anakin. :D

Kira Wa Nai:
Please implement the heavy mine launcher first.
I want to be able to use two small mines on the front and a heavy one on the back on this.
Also move the engines to the sides so I can put on some eurobeat like "Running in the 9-0s" and go drifting.

On a more serious note, I appreciate the effort and think that we need more posts like this, but don't think that this one in particular is a good idea.

The Mann:
This is not an official item people.

It is a design proposal with no connection to Muse Games.

I for one am a huge fan of Lemoons designs regardless if they're ever considered for guns or not.

Fynx:
It looks like the front guns' arcs aren't the same as on a pyramidion, there's no balloon protection and no side guns.
Additionally, speeds and accelerations can be adjusted so it's not an unbalanced ship.
Besides, it's simple in design, possible to be created by actual humans in that GOI physics reality, unlike most of those super complicated Alliance ships.

I don't know how much work it takes to put a ship in game, but I'd like to see it there.
In case of doubt, a bit of underbalance can be applied with slight (read: 10%, not 100%) periodic (read: weeks, not years) changes to make it viable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version