Author Topic: Water No Hazard  (Read 15301 times)

Offline C r o w

• Salutes: 15
    • [Lock]
    • View Profile
Re: Water No Hazard
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2016, 02:18:12 am »
Since Zill is mod of this board, and he has been online recently, I guess it was him who "moderated" those posts.

Offline Ightrril

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 28
    • [C¤P]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2016, 07:29:35 pm »
Sorry for the confusion here, trying to get an answer for you. The information about who moderates each board is very out of date, all mods can moderate all boards.

Offline Ayetach

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 77
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2016, 08:11:01 pm »
Hey guys, we took a look at the moderation logs and found no changes to this thread. If you think there was any wrong doing otherwise, feel free to email us at abuse@musegames.com. Thanks a bunch!

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2016, 01:47:35 pm »
Hey guys, we took a look at the moderation logs and found no changes to this thread. If you think there was any wrong doing otherwise, feel free to email us at abuse@musegames.com. Thanks a bunch!

lolwhut?

This thread was 4 pages long last i checked.

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2016, 02:57:27 pm »

I see no point. If someone deleted this amount of posts on his own accord and there is no trace after him and no idea who that person could be (because every moderator can moderate everything) then it's Muse's problem. A big one. And it makes me even less eager to interact with this game and this community.

Offline Dementio

• Salutes: 135
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2016, 03:14:50 pm »
Oh hey look, there is a potential bug going around and instead of telling anybody about it I will derail the thread by instantly accusing random moderators or, maybe even additionally, by complaining about Muse, who didn't build the forum on their own as it is an open source template for everyone build by SFM and then some!

Wait a second, that is extremely boring to do, where do you guys keep getting the motivation for this kind of thing?

I am sure the lost 4 pages, which for some reason I never saw even though I do regular check on the forum as well, where also talking about what a great idea this idea is.

Offline Solidusbucket

• Salutes: 93
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2016, 06:49:31 pm »
Is this April fools thing still going? I keep checking this thread and keep not getting the joke anymore.

Offline Spud Nick

• Salutes: 130
    • [✦✦45]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2016, 10:57:01 pm »
I thought it was a cool Idea and wanted to share it.