Author Topic: How I predict the Cogs Will Go  (Read 22121 times)

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: How I predict the Cogs Will Go
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2013, 07:48:03 pm »
Lol, as if Canada had nukes.

I mean, REALLY. We're the second-biggest uranium producer in the world, and no nukes. And have you seen our "fleet" of two or three submarines? They can't even go under water. The best use for them would be to have them sink off the coast of the US and pollute the hell out of their water.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2013, 07:48:58 pm »
Ok, this thread has escalated quickly  :P

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2013, 07:49:27 pm »
Note: I'm actually a pacifist, like any good Canadian. Don't be deceived by what I say.

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2013, 07:52:27 pm »
Ok, this thread has escalated quickly 

You're just trying to make me shut up. Why? Because you're afraid. Afraid of Canada. Afraid of our military. Remember 1812? We'll do it again if we have to. I don't think you Americans would even be crazy enough to challenge the country with more than half of the world's lakes.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2013, 07:55:33 pm »
Ok, this thread has escalated quickly 

You're just trying to make me shut up. Why? Because you're afraid. Afraid of Canada. Afraid of our military. Remember 1812? We'll do it again if we have to. I don't think you Americans would even be crazy enough to challenge the country with more than half of the world's lakes.

Afraid, haha, I laugh at thee, we have survived your 'beiber' invasion and are willing to retaliate back.

Offline Veyka

• Salutes: 12
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
    • Just a site
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2013, 07:58:51 pm »
Apologise them all to death! Then drown them all in maple syrup!

Beware the Canadian pollutants!

Also Sunderlands is filled with lies!

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2013, 08:10:44 pm »
Afraid, haha, I laugh at thee, we have survived your 'beiber' invasion and are willing to retaliate back.

You thought that was an invasion? We were just dumping our trash where it belongs.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2013, 08:13:56 pm »

You thought that was an invasion? We were just dumping our trash where it belongs.

You guys did a huge environmental disaster, I mean look she got spread all around the world.

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2013, 08:15:59 pm »

You guys did a huge environmental disaster, I mean look she got spread all around the world.

I'd say she's less of an environmental disaster, more of a pandemic. I say we eliminate her until there's one left, freeze her, and lock her in a fridge in Siberia.

Offline Veyka

• Salutes: 12
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
    • Just a site
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2013, 08:51:09 pm »
It is the end times, the bringer of doom, and damnation.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2013, 08:56:08 pm »

I'd say she's less of an environmental disaster, more of a pandemic. I say we eliminate her until there's one left, freeze her, and lock her in a fridge in Siberia.

Why keep one? And place her in Russia? That is an insult to them, we wouldn't want to anger them with their nuke arsenal. Let's just destroy anything and everything that is her.

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2013, 09:30:04 pm »

Why keep one? And place her in Russia? That is an insult to them, we wouldn't want to anger them with their nuke arsenal. Let's just destroy anything and everything that is her.

We need to keep one specimen to be safe in the future. Just like smallpox.

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2013, 01:14:38 am »
Celine, Bieber, just two of the horrors the great pine forests of the north have produced.

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2013, 05:25:16 pm »
N-Sunderland's Canadian militarism reminded me of this comic I saw on the Escapist:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/critical-miss/10318-The-Canadian-Front