Author Topic: Uncharted Skies  (Read 435334 times)

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
Re: Uncharted Skies
« Reply #240 on: July 20, 2015, 07:10:40 pm »
"Put you hips in your punch next time. You'll get more power out of it, also I AM wearing my armor under my shirt. Your doing more damage to yourself." Carn's stomach growls in sync with Courage's. "Food. Now." Carn sticks his nose in the air and begins to go into what Alison both mockingly and affectionately, depending on her mood, to call bloodhound mode. He begins to walk forwards, tracking some specific food by smell alone. "Seafood. This way."

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 20, 2015, 07:11:40 pm »
"We could always go to the Wild Winds."

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 20, 2015, 07:14:15 pm »
"That's a thought, I was just about to head there. Come on, I bet Plasma is still up."

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 20, 2015, 07:14:47 pm »
Koali and Gaige crossed their swords (in Koali's case a Switch Axe in sword mode) in the air and proudly exclaimed, "WEAPONS!"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 20, 2015, 07:15:25 pm »
"And that would be what?" He takes a big sniff, "100 feet down the street, on the right. Shrimp scampi, grilled salmon, crab cakes, tuna steaks." His stomach begins to sound like a Junker engine.

Offline Piemanlives

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 20, 2015, 07:17:05 pm »
"Come along Mr. Carn, do not let your stomach control your thoughts." She motions with the squid arm.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 20, 2015, 07:19:18 pm »
"You didn't answer my question though. What is this Wild Winds?" His stomach ratchets into high gear.

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 20, 2015, 07:19:41 pm »
"... The heck is that noise? It sounds like a really low-flying Junker."

Koali followed the sound to be source and found a very hungry Carn.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 20, 2015, 07:33:13 pm »
"Just a simple bar and inn," starts off Courage as he leads the group, "An old friend of my runs it and manages job contracts for captains."

As they continue their walk, the cool night breeze blows pass them. As they enter the Western Docks, they can see the building several meters ahead of them.

"There it is" he points out in the distance, "Hopefully they still got a room open."

Before they continue along, a short sun burned teen goes in front of them.

"Um, hi?"

Offline Piemanlives

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 20, 2015, 07:37:42 pm »
"Oh, I don't actually know your name! We were going to get food, care to join us?"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 20, 2015, 07:50:34 pm »
Alister's voice has changed, turning into some deep gravely horror. "Food. Must. Eat."

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 20, 2015, 07:59:21 pm »
After the exchange of introductions, the group makes it into the Inn. Inside nothing much is going on as there are a couple of workers at the bar. Running the bar is Lia who looks to see who have entered. She recognising Courage and welcomes them in.

"Sorry Courage, Plasma is not in town at the moment if you are wondering. But if you are looking for a place to stay we still got room upstairs."

"Thanks Lia, I appreciate that. Also think you can whip something up for all of us? Im starving."

"Sure. I'll get started." she says as she heads into the kitchen.

The group goes over to an empty table as they patiently wait. Soon the deliciousness of what ever is in the kitchen makes its way to fill up the dining room. After several more minutes, Lia comes up with several trays of steak and places a plate in front of them. Returning back to the kitchen, she brings back several drinks.

Once everyone is served, she takes a seat with them as the people a the bar had already left.

"So what are you doing back in town?"

"Oh just on vacation, Bdr and the others suggested for me to take one. Also just a slight business trip to pick up several weapons here."

"Hmm, business trip," Lia mutters, "So I'm guessing you are not going to the warehouse near the southern end of the city just to visit a certain someone." she snickers at the end.

As he is about to take a sip from his drink, he chokes on some of the liquid at the comment which prompts Lia to laugh.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 20, 2015, 08:04:00 pm »
Carn has already eaten half of his steak before he comes up for air. "Sweet relief that's good. Southern dock warehouses? Aren't those favored by scavengers? Cheap and plenty of room?"

Offline Piemanlives

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 20, 2015, 08:06:40 pm »
Amelia also begins giggling, holding her sides as she tries to suppress outright laughter. "Oh Courage, you are not very good with women are you? And for your information the South Docks are actually quite nice and favored by travel agencies as well."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 20, 2015, 08:09:14 pm »
Alister shrugs, then swallows the mouthful of steak. "All i know, is that I've been hired as security by a lot of scavengers who are centered in the Cathedral south docks. Put two and two together."