Author Topic: Kudos.  (Read 3744 times)

Offline Johnathan Likkly

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
Kudos.
« on: April 16, 2015, 03:29:15 am »
I've not stayed with you long, but I feel a need to provide kind words to this community.

You see, I belong to another community, a different game, a different style of play. But it died a short time ago, and this community offered me a home when it's fall occurred.

My first post was well received, my questions were answered quickly, and you have offered me one of my greatest comparison tools to assist in the redevelopment of the game I should hope to live again.

Please know, though I do not play it now, Guns of Icarus: Online is one of the most outstanding games I've ever seen, and I have no intention on growing rusty at my Brawler-Spire.

But it is indeed it's community that I shall always appreciate to be one of the best I have ever seen. So thank you all for giving me the ability to say these things, as I am only truthful in these words, and believe me that being humble with them is a difficult task, as I wish to expand upon these thoughts greatly.

So again, Kudos.

Offline Crafeksterty

• Salutes: 73
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Re: Kudos.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 03:37:38 am »
Probably not a healthy questions, but why is it that you are confirming to disband from the game?

Some bad experience? Something else?

Cus unfortunately this is not the place to post it. (You are at feedback and Suggestions)

Offline Indreams

• Salutes: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Kudos.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 09:55:32 am »
Its a good feedback. Sometimes, we need some positive feedbacks like this. Feedbacks don't always have to be criticism.

I agree with you Likkly. This is the only gaming community I really enjoy. Others are way, way to toxic. Too many "Stop Asking Questions and Get Good" people on other games.

The nature of the game, and members of our community, creates a very mature and accepting mood. And I like that.