Author Topic: Most important Technique/Strategy in Guns of Icarus  (Read 12762 times)

Offline Richard LeMoon

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 284
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
Re: Most important Technique/Strategy in Guns of Icarus
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2015, 05:34:32 pm »
With a Galleon ram, I like to hit full forward with moonshine at the last second, then slam it in reverse as the enemy slides off, kick in moonshine again to come to a full stop with the enemy in point blank broadside range. So many instant kills that way, with wailing, gnashing of teeth, and cries of "DAMN YOU JEEVES!"

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2015, 05:41:01 pm »
With a Galleon ram, I like to hit full forward with moonshine at the last second, then slam it in reverse as the enemy slides off, kick in moonshine again to come to a full stop with the enemy in point blank broadside range. So many instant kills that way, with wailing, gnashing of teeth, and cries of "DAMN YOU JEEVES!"
Thank you for that wonderful tidbit

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2015, 08:53:25 pm »
Thank you for that wonderful tidbit

UvU