Author Topic: RP Tavern (Name never set in stone!)  (Read 947722 times)

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
Re: RP Tavern (Name never set in stone!)
« Reply #675 on: April 04, 2015, 03:22:30 pm »
(Carn) "Keb? Where have you been? You missed ll the fun, we had an assault here a bit ago. How many ships was that again?"

(Ingur) "A lot, I was to busy piloting to count. And to busy trying to figure out what to do about your condition."

(Carn) "Hey, to be fair, temporary insanity is a wonderful stress reliever."

(Ingur) "What am I going to do with you?"

(Carn) "Hopefully marry me, but I cant make you if you dont want to."

(Ingur) over dramatically sighs

Offline MightyKeb

• Salutes: 78
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: April 04, 2015, 03:36:36 pm »
"One assault? Pfft, over the last few weeks I've led thirteen assaults, YOU'Re the one missing the fun. I got enlisted back. You know I'm not particularly pleased with infantry work anymore, but I needed a good reason to turn down a promotion to High Commander upon re enlistment. As you may see, I didn't have a good reason. It comes with perks like being a pomp to your officers and having another exquisite outfit to your collection. You should try it. I can only think of one drawback, and that is the inability to store a massive gunstack in your back area. But that has never bothered me."

**He motions his men to sit down ,they're rather lightly equipped for such a priority-person.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: April 04, 2015, 03:44:43 pm »
(Carn) "I'm refering to the fleet of what was it? 7 galleons a dozen squids and a couple of pyras? Combined with the fact that crazy doctor from Naufrage came with about what was it 40 corpses? Oh and George temporarily gave life to a bronze lion. Koali also called in a Sky Whale to help."

(Ingur) "And I arrived the day before, expecting to find his corpse."

(Carn) "Your not going to let this go anytime soon are you?"

(Ingur) "Not on your life."

Offline MightyKeb

• [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: April 04, 2015, 03:56:14 pm »
"Ooooh. Oh. I see. So then, how did the REAL assault go?" He rather mockingly asks him again, obviously not convinced of the story.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: April 04, 2015, 04:03:14 pm »
(Ingur) "Ahem Mr. Keb was it? Allow me to show you something." leading Keb out to the piles of corpes that the doctor had set on them, then points out to the south where the vast majority of pirate ships now lay smoldering and rusting, lastly she points to the mass of twisted metal mildly resembling the lion that once stood outside the tavern. "If that doesn't convince you, well the last person to call my fiance a liar ended up in the infirmary for a few months."

(Carn) "Hey, all I did was break his jaw and nose, you were the one who went for the ribs and arms."

(Ingur) giving a creepy smile she replies "Why I never denied that, I dont like it when people lie. Thats one of the reasons why i like you, you dont bother lying."

Offline MightyKeb

• [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: April 04, 2015, 04:09:11 pm »
"Now that is unfair. These ships are worth not even five of my raids yet they still look far fancier. I don't tolerate anything fancier than me, Carn."

**He then glances at Ingur, "Except this wonderful lady, could I ask for your name?"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: April 04, 2015, 04:13:21 pm »
(Ingur) "Ingur Krell, Carn's fiance."

(Carn) "Honestly the ships weren't crewed well, but they're were a lot, and they were decent quality. The pirates were more interested in pillaging and attacking civilians. But the numbers were annoying, since for the most part it was the Valkyrie, George's junker, and Shaded's galleon, though shaded wasn't in it for a large portion. He got a prototype of that Tartarus he was working on, but it almost exploded."

Offline MightyKeb

• [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: April 04, 2015, 04:28:43 pm »
"Have you began salvaging operations for this wreckage? This'd make quite the dosh. And make my trophies look prettier in comparison when the competition is removed."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: April 04, 2015, 04:34:30 pm »
(Carn) "I was planning on doing that soon, we had to do some quick repairs to the town. Anyways, im not sure you can salvage the ships themselves, a large many of them met the Prometheus for a time."

(Ingur) "There are a few that I shot out the pilots and so were untouched by the Prometheus when they hit the dirt. Dont know if you can get them flying though."

(Carn) "Still may as well go and check." Carn and Ingur board the Valkyrie and head out to try and make a profit

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: April 04, 2015, 05:38:23 pm »
"I did call a skywhale, and I can prove it."

*Mimics the low, melodic call of the skywhale.*

*An answer is heard from the distance.*

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: April 04, 2015, 05:47:40 pm »
pulling a slightly battered chest out of the pirate flagship Carn and Ingur hear Koali's call. Looking at Carn Ingur says "Dont even think about it."

(Carn) "Humph, lets get this aboard already, feels heavy enough and its got a good enough lock."

they haul it aboard and go back managing to salvage 1 mercury field gun, and even a lumberjack, along with a few hundred gold, and some swords and pistols. To their suprise, the leader of the pirate fleet was a young woman, and whose coat Ingur decided to claim

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: April 04, 2015, 06:05:23 pm »
*Goes and hunts for scrap.*

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: April 04, 2015, 06:13:35 pm »
(Ingur) spinning around in her slightly used coat with her carbine on her back and a pistol and sabre on her back she asks "Well, what do you think?"

(Carn) whistles in admiration "My queen of the skies."

(Ingur) smirking "Good, now i think i saw maps and blueprints in that cabin, those wont weigh much or take up a lot of space. There were some books too, not sure on what, but they could prove of use."

(Carn) "I figure we can get 500 more pounds aboard, after that we risk being to heavy."

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: April 05, 2015, 03:40:43 pm »
"It was a rather close call, yes."

Offline George Mills

• Salutes: 5
    • [DtDs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: April 05, 2015, 06:24:37 pm »
(Can someone quickly catch me up?)