Author Topic: Aye you there, yeah you, are you a Misfit? [MisF] come on in!  (Read 10802 times)

Offline michael.hauda

• Salutes: 5
    • [MisF]
    • View Profile
Aye you there, yeah you, are you a Misfit? [MisF] come on in!
« on: January 31, 2015, 08:17:50 pm »
Hello fellow misfits and oddballs Misfits is recruiting and would love to have you in their clan, we play casually but would love to dip into the competitive scene once we've grown more. Before we can do that we need more people to join up and embrace their inner misfit.

We're always looking for any sort of crewmen, we are heavily pilot and engineer oriented but have a couple skillful gunners among us thus we will take anyone who either possesses skill in any role or is willing to learn and listen to our more experienced members.

We play for fun and to win, try your best but don't take it too seriously. At the end of the day if you die you die a misfit and with your fellows, never give up.
We aren't a strict clan but we do have some rules that we find fundamental (or I do)
-Please don't join to troll, our clan is at times goofy and is always fun but we don't make fun at the expense of others.
-While we don't require mics, we would prefer if everyone make an effort to communicate whether by typing or using crew signals we are a very vocal clan so try to keep up the banter.
-We kick members after a 75 day period, which is a lot for clans, this is mostly to keep our clan active and sharp.
-We don't discriminate against lower level players in terms of recruiting or in any other way, most of us are level 15 in something but we were all new players at some point so keep it kind.

We are working on videos as I'm typing that will show us playing if you're interested in how our games typically go, also we will post a ship decal/clan logo soon that we hope to get into the game for us to use.

In game our leader is michael.hauda and our officers are Lord Anubus and Nataleigh, you can contact any of us if you would like to join but we will want to fly with you a few games to get a good judge of character.
Here's a list of ships we commonly fly as a clan by name to see if you may have flown with us before;
michael.hauda; Hats off to the Bull, Scarlet, HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY, wimpy wimpy wimpy, Alubom, Misfit, Thumbtack
Lord Anubus; White Lightning, Black Buccaneer, Razgriez
Commanderstealth; Firebird

Hope to see all you crewmen in the skies on our side, we are working on obtaining official allies but would love more men under our banner so don't hesitate to pop in and say hi.
michael.hauda, clan leader.

Offline Lord Anubus

• Salutes: 0
    • [MisF]
    • View Profile
Re: Aye you there, yeah you, are you a Misfit? [MisF] come on in!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 12:03:37 am »
We have just launched our first video. Just look up Misfits Clan ask a girl on youtube to find it.

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 12:18:47 am »
I don't trust any of you

Offline Lord Anubus

• [MisF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 08:46:28 pm »
You're just scared of the future kings of this game coming to knock you down from your lofty towers.

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 04:03:42 am »
You Misfits will never fit in anywhere! Except... A clan of misfits designed to welcome and allow misfits to fit in.. Meaning you're all no longer Misfits as you all fit in somewhere now.
Email feedback@musegames.com to see if the devs can name change to "the fit ins" or some such...

(Good luck to this new clan!!! :) )

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 09:53:16 am »
Since multiple people have pointed this post out to me, my "I don't trust any of you" was sarcastic :p I play with the Misfits every once and a while when I'm playing pub matches, and they're pretty alright

Offline ScheerBH

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 12
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 11:41:41 am »
MisF's are a fun clan to run with, great group of players!  :)
and whenever i see Hats of to the Bull i know I'm about experience ALOT of tar >. <
Awesome post Michael! See you misfits around the skies ~

Offline -Anakin-

• Salutes: 47
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2015, 05:02:51 am »
misf is bae

Offline Lord Anubus

• [MisF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 07:18:46 pm »
Anakin, are you calling us shit or are you referring to us as your significant other?

Offline -Anakin-

• Salutes: 47
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2015, 08:48:59 pm »
Little from column A, little from column B.

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2015, 04:50:48 am »
http://pl.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bae

"Bae

Word used by ghetto people to address their significant other because they have found themselves too lazy to pronounce the entire word "babe"."

Quo vadis, english?