Author Topic: Flying Angry  (Read 23298 times)

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
Re: Flying Angry
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2014, 09:35:52 am »
I commonly suffer the joys of the lucky dip
If you are trying to introduce "Lucky Dip" into the comunity lexicon you may want to define it in this thread:
https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,5025.0.html

As for cajoling new players into following orders I find nothing beats emotional black mail. I was taught the art by the best in the world, my Mother. Every time I make a novice engineer or gunner feel lower than dirt for failing the ship in some manner, I am channeling her.

"If you had brought the ammunition I requested, we would have stripped his hull armor by now."
"A competent gunner could have killed him five times already, so it begs the question why is he still alive?"
"They are out tanking us because somebody had to bring along his stupid little buff hammer, I hope you are proud of yourself."
"We were counting on you to be at your position, what were you doing over there?"
"How could you miss at this range?"
"Because of your incompetence we die here."
"You have failed the team, you have failed your crew mates, and worst of all you have failed ME!"

If it picks up it picks up.

As for your tactics. You monster. (ok I do it too. but only to mortar engie that keeps jumping off the damn upper deck of a Pyra to "help")