Author Topic: φAO (Angelic Odyssey) is recruiting now! Join the Angels!  (Read 18563 times)

Offline UnleashTheBeast

• Salutes: 3
    • [φAO]
    • View Profile
φAO (Angelic Odyssey) is recruiting now! Join the Angels!
« on: October 21, 2014, 11:47:52 am »
ANGELIC
ODYSSEY

DARK ANGELS EXPLANATION
Dark Angels are one of the two subfactions I want people in the clan to choose from. Since this clan is looking to have 100-200 and maybe even more members by the time that its all figured out by the leader. I have decided to have members decide how they want their character to look since clan colors are mandatory in this clan. This clan is very organized and to be a Dark Angel its fairly simple. All you have to do is want to wear Black and Dark colors. Outfit your ships with Black Balloons or Default Balloons, give them Royal Theme or Fortress Theme and give them the Dark Angel touch with the name of the ship such as "OSV Dark Capacitor". Also, I'd like to note that our Figurehead for the clan is the Angel Figurehead as you would think. Dyes used on Dark Angels are Jet Black, Deep Water, Gold Trim by default such as on the Female Corsair Outfit, and Burgundy. You can use the Dark Angel picture as a reference or ask myself if you need help with your look. For any further questions about being a Dark Angel ask the Leader of the Dark Angels UnleashTheBeast.

LIGHT ANGELS EXPLANATION

Light Angels are one of the two subfactions I want people in the clan to choose from. Since this clan is looking to have 100-200 and maybe even more members by the time that its all figured out by the leader. I have decided to have members decide how they want their character to look since clan colors are mandatory in this clan. This clan is very organized and to be a Light Angel its fairly simple. All you have to do is want to wear White and Light colors. Outfit your ships with Maroon Balloons or Default Balloons, give them Royal Theme or Fortress Theme and give them the Light Angel touch with the name of the ship such as "OSV Light Ray". Also, I'd like to note that our Figurehead for the clan is the Angel Figurehead as you would think. Dyes used on Light Angels are Pure White, Crimson, Gold Trim by default such as on the Female Corsair Outfit, and Thundercloud Grey. You can use the Light Angel picture as a reference or ask myself if you need help with your look. For any further questions about being a Light Angel ask the Leader of the Light Angels Emdragon.

REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN ANGELIC ODYSSEY
1. English Speaking
2. Age 16 or Older
3. Preferably having a Microphone/Headset but not Mandatory
4. Active in the Clan not away from Guns of Icarus for more then 30 Days without telling an Officer/Leader or Auto-Boot
5. Maturity in the GOIO community
6. Respectful of your superiors in the clan (Officers/Leader)
Follow those 6 guidelines and we'd be happy to have you as a part of our clan.

EXAMPLE OF A LIGHT ANGEL COLOR SCHEME

EXAMPLE OF A DARK ANGEL COLOR SCHEME

APPLICATION FORMAT FOR ANGELIC ODYSSEY
1. Location: (Country/Province/State)
2. Age: (How old are you?)
3. Experience with GOIO (How long have you been playing?)

4. Why you want to join Angelic Odyssey: (Why do you want to join us?)
5. What makes you a good addition to the clan: (What classes do you like to play and why?)
6. Other Info: (Tell us anything else you'd like us to know about you)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 08:48:13 pm by Sandy Hawkins »

Offline Horu

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
Re: φAO (Angelic Odyssey) is recruiting now! Join the Angels!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 09:52:43 pm »
Brazil
None, As I've said in-game. D:
Because it looks like a friendly clan.
5. What makes you a good addition to the clan: (What classes do you like to play and why?)
I wish I could practice more as a Pilot. Cause I love the class.
Learning the Engi role is fun.

Horu.

Offline Nihihlartikel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 09:52:50 pm »
1. Location: Wisconsin, US
2. Age:  17
3. Experience with GOIO I played 6 months ago then took a break and I'm starting to play again.
4. Why you want to join Angelic Odyssey: I played with UnleashTheBeast and asked me to join.
5. What makes you a good addition to the clan: Gunner, It's the one I'm the most fimilliar with.
6. Other Info: Open to meeting and palying with new people and willing to learn from criticism and advice.

Offline Pete

• Salutes: 3
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 12:07:45 pm »
Name: Johann
Experience with GOIO: I played since it's still in beta. Back in those days, we don't have the hwacha and the rangefinder. I also started when they don't have the mobulas and spires in yet. I can't remember the version number. It has changed a LOT since then so I'm always learning.
Why do I want to join you? Because you guys are mature and professional. This application is proof to that.
What makes me a good addition? I like to play this game well. I also work well in a team. I love to learn new techniques.
Other info? I NEVER go for achievements. I play for fun.

Offline Lord Taylorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 05:53:36 pm »
     DC, United States
     Half a year on-and-off.
     I was asked to join and I think it would be fun.
     I play all classes, so that would be a plus. I am mostly a gunner, and play most with short-range guns or the mercury. Working on a team is the best part of this game, so i'll be glad to finally join.
     The game is fun, and I'll stay active. You can't count on me that much for specified events at specified times, but i'm pretty active.

So thanks.

Offline Dr.Acula Phd

• Salutes: 0
    • [φAO]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2014, 02:27:20 pm »
APPLICATION FORMAT FOR ANGELIC ODYSSEY
1. Location: Merica
2. Age: 23
3. Experience with GOIO: bought it two days ago.
4. Why you want to join Angelic Odyssey: Solo playing sucks
5. What makes you a good addition to the clan: Gunner, I fuck shit up. With all due respect.
6. Other Info: I hate yogurt, with fruit on the bottom.

Offline Blazing Bunny

• [☠]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2014, 02:33:00 pm »
1. Location:Springfield, MO USA
2. Age:25
3. Experience with GOIO bout 3 weeks
4. Why you want to join Angelic Odyssey:I was asked to.
5. What makes you a good addition to the clan:i play all three classes, i prefer captain but i'm an amazing engineer.
6. Other Info: (for the captain that recruited me, "Slam you so hard we both enjoyed it!" inside joke...)

Offline Duna-Wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 12:25:12 pm »
1. Location: The Netherlands
2. Age: 17
3. Experiance with GOIO: 72 hours on record. level 7 gunner, 12 engineer, 10 pilot.
4. Why i want to join: I got asked to.
5. What makes me a good addition: I got upset about the lack of good engineers, so now I am one.
6. Other info: my favorite ship is the Junker, so i'll be using that alot.

Offline xxkitten

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2014, 12:47:24 pm »
1. Location: United Kingdom
2. Age: 16
3. Experience with GOIO: Just under a year
4. Why you want to join Angelic Odyssey: I met one of you in game and had a lot of fun, I was looking for a fun, active clan to play online with.
5. What makes you a good addition to the clan: Steerer - I do any class really, I prefer pilot because I love moving the ship around and my second favourite is gunner - I like to think I'm a good shot.
6. Other Info: I love working as a team/group, so I love good strategy and sticking together. Also, I'm a girl not a squeaker =/

Offline Scroopy Noopers

• [HALO]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2014, 01:19:44 pm »
Experience with GOIO: I've been playing non-stop since I had a purchased my copy. So since April steam sale of 2014 I have been playing.
Why I join!? Why not! Seems like a very lively clan with interesting theme. I like it.
Why I good!? I'm good, but not the best. I can play a mean Buffgineer and a seasoned Pilot. O.K. Gunner. I enjoy Pilot the most but it's hard to get a working crew sometimes so I stick with Engi for pick up games.

Other Info: I like Pokemon, metal music, Turtles, 420,  Long walks on the beach, drinking while playing GOIO is my favorite, though. Sometimes I take humor seriously, sometimes I take seriousness humorously.

Offline Mr. Rasaric

• [HALO]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2014, 04:54:14 pm »
1. Location: Bolivia (south america)
2. Age: 21
3. Experience with GOIO: around a year or so
4. Why you want to join Angelic Odyssey: cuz it's a really fun clan, had a lot of fun in-game
5. What makes you a good addition to the clan: i can keep a ship from falling for a long time, i fly quite well and have a decent aim
6. Other Info: i like GOIO, pokemon, TF2, CS:GO, really i play a lot of games

Offline xSuperTrooperx

• [φAO]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2014, 07:45:43 pm »
Experience with GOIO: about 2 months
Why I want to join: I would like to be orginized and not a lone wolf with no purpose in game.
What makes me a good addition: I can learn anything fast, and i can take orders with out complaint or question.
Other info: i have a head set w/ mic, im on regularly, and i may have a bit of lag in some battles but nothing to bad.

Offline Jess Raven

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2014, 12:22:38 am »
1. Location: USA
2. Age: 20
3. Experience with GOIO: A few months?
4. Why you want to join Angelic Odyssey: Seems like an interesting clan concept.
5. What makes you a good addition to the clan: Pretty active
6. Other Info: Should have a working mic soon.

Offline Lady Landora

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 4
    • [Sält]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2014, 04:29:05 pm »
Experience with GOIO: Over a year.
Why you want to join Angelic Odyssey: Played with you guys and you seem good.
What makes you a good addition to the clan: I learn pretty quickly and I take to any role and I am mature while capable of laughing.
Other Info: UTB's anger is scary ._.

Offline goober

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2014, 08:59:58 pm »
1) I live in the US in Colorado
2) 16
3)I bought the game when it 1st came out, played non-stop for a long time then took a huge break and im just now starting to play (Still have the skills as before)
4)I want to join because I'd like to actually win games with people that know how to play instead of playing with Noobs
5)Im a Fantastic gunner if i say so myself, i'm an okay Captain with my ship if i have a good crew, and Engineer... I havent played to much of it but im alright with it
6)I wrestle (Wrestling season started not to long ago so that will cut into my playing time) my Steam name is =UGB=g00ber, i have a good mic, and i'm ready to tear shit up with you guys.