Author Topic: Why duplicates  (Read 4830 times)

Offline IronKnees

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Why duplicates
« on: June 17, 2014, 05:51:02 pm »
You should probably add a "delete button" for some items or maybe you should make the items unique received (eg:hairstyles) so you won't be able to choose the same reward twice. I'm giving you this suggestion because someday after leveling I pressed by mistake on a hairstyle that I've already had and I ended having a duplicate that can't be removed or used in any way .
Thank you for your time spent reading this , and I hope you'll take my suggestion into consideration.

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Why duplicates
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 05:55:03 pm »
Hey Iron,

Thanks for the feedback... To help you with your mishap of choosing a hairstyle you already own, I advise you get in contact with feedback@musegames.com. They should be able to assist you with getting a different reward for you.

Clear Skies,
Shink

Offline Watchmaker

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 55
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 10:28:44 am »
This is partially deliberate: hats and costumes are dyeable, so having multiples that you can dye different colors is potentially important.

However, there are some cases where that clearly doesn't help and clarifying those is a worthwhile suggestion.

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 11:37:36 am »
I'm more sad that I bought a ship theme but unlocked it just a few days later when I hit a level :(