Author Topic: 1300 Meters or More - A Love Story  (Read 14038 times)

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: 1300 Meters or More - A Love Story
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2014, 07:12:51 pm »
Unless signups end up being unusually low, the Saturday Box Social will probably go past 6:30 PM at least (and likely all the way to 7).

Offline Puppy Fur

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 10
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2014, 04:02:48 pm »
I disagree with farming achievements or creating matches for the soul purpose of getting an achievement. Working hard for them is the point.

And most of us have tried doing that for months and gotten nowhere. Hence the reason this is now being done. When you get to the same achievements, unless Muse nerfs them, you'll feel the same anger we feel.

False. I've been doing it in fair matches and gotten 10/25 so far. I feel like setting it up in a way that is directed at one achievement is to much of a ease for the achievement. It's one of the most difficult in the game and setting this up guarantees that at least five kills are gained for a 2 v 2 towards the achievement. While normally getting any at all is the challenge. But, I see it differently then most. I still stand by my way of earning them in normal matches and fair teams :3 
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 04:07:05 pm by Puppy Fur »

Offline Thomas

• Salutes: 80
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2014, 04:35:05 pm »
Nothing said there would be unfair teams, and nothing guarantees kills. Remember that it only counts for -your- kills. Your team might get all the finishes, or maybe it's split down the middle. It's highly unlikely to get all the kills for this achievement unless you're already nearly done.

Overall I don't want to get into a debate about a fun event that also serves to help players with a difficult achievement. There's a number of threads already floating around about the difficulties of certain achievements, which is probably a better place to discuss them.

If you don't wish participate, I can't force you.

Offline B'Elanna

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 82
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2014, 10:17:59 pm »
i just see it as a game with rules that match that achievement.

if anyone needs me crewing, i'm up for that.

just pm me.