Author Topic: The Wall [v1]  (Read 380587 times)

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #405 on: March 27, 2014, 12:31:26 am »
While i'm trying to (not)scam/hack the GM I get some wall minions to go on the GoIO forums and reply to "The Wall" thread and send spammy PMs to the GM about how amazing Dropbox is and to distract him from what i'm trying to do.
Maybe because the wall minions are smart then the spammy messages aren't spammy because they're well written :O

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 27, 2014, 12:53:16 am »
In the cafeteria, I go and eat Bacon as it is the one and true food that can enlighten and save me. Plus it's Bacon and is so darn good.

Offline Gryphos

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 27, 2014, 05:30:38 pm »
I think I can take one more hit, so I'm going to, guess what, use Grond again.

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #408 on: March 27, 2014, 06:23:43 pm »
Still working on the banshee, while thinking of how much Fun the wall will have when its done.

Offline Oliver Colt

• Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 01, 2014, 03:01:50 am »
END OF TURN 26

redria:
You're having a lot of fun upgrading your large swords, but that is soon replaced by the fun of actually having them done and ready for use! (The photon blade large swords are now in your stuff). Even the GM is excited about this, because they look so cool. The Wall can't attack you because you're inside the laboratory.

Stuff: Rotten apple, photon blade large swords (x2).
Damage dealt: 0
Damage taken: 0
HP: 62/100

AbbyTheRat:
You realize that the Microsoft isn't very helpful for you in this situation, so you decide to throw it away and make a new wand from scratch, but not before protecting your eyes with some very yellow glasses that you find around somewhere. (The wand will be ready for use in turn 28). You find a hat in the shape of a cone and put it on your head to get more protection. The Wall can't attack you because you're inside the laboratory.

Ongoing action: Making a wand.
HP: 100/100
Misc.: Wearing teal robes and hat.

Cheesy Crackers:
You tell your minions to spam the Pit and send PMs to the GM so he doesn't notice you hacking him. They do it with great grammar, being smart enough to even apply the basic concepts of social engineering that you didn't even know about!

Achievement unlocked: Breaking the Fire Wall.
After so many attempts at getting the GM fall for one of you traps, it's finally happened! He was completely outmatched by the great intelligence he gave your minions himself. This could very easily be the best day of your in-game life! You open the emails he sent you, and along with the piles of unfinished homework and *ahem* perfectly family-friendly material you find... nothing. At least you know how to get anything from the GM now. Even if he's hard to find AFK, he does spend the whole day at a glorified calculator. If only you would have gotten an achievement for this, at least. (You're no longer a magma-ish cubical minion, for some completely unknown reason) (The baby sign magic or whatever doesn't affect you now).

Stuff: Smart moving wall minions (x41), magma-ish cubical minions (x43.5).
HP: 50/99
Misc.: Immune to baby sign effects.
Achievements: Breaking the Fire Wall.

BdrLineAzn:
You stick around the cafeteria to grab the one and true food that can enlighten you and save you, or something like that. Bacon is bacon is bacon is bacon anyway, so who needs reasons! (+12 HP from hospital, +1 HP from cafeteria). The Wall can't attack you because you're inside the hospital.

Ongoing action: Healing at the hospital.
Stuff: Super real cool awesome beautiful peashooter, Bubble-atron-inator-thingy.
HP: 70/100
Achievements: ... -The Sign Painter.

Gryphos Felldawning:
Ignoring your really low health indicator, you attack the Wall using Grond once more. You can't tell for sure, but it almost looks like you didn't do as much damage as you could have if you were in better conditions. It also feels like the GM is trying to hint something at you, but everything hurts too much to care about such silly ideas. The Wall yawns and throws another rock at you.

Stuff: Grond.
Damage dealt: 5449
Damage taken: 6
HP: 12/100
Misc.: Low health.
Achievements: Reference letters.

macmacnick:
Your portable banshee rocket launcher is finally done! (The portable banshee rocket launcher is now in your stuff). You start thinking of how much fun the Wall will have with your two new weapons, perhaps in a sarcastic way or something, because you really doubt the Wall is into that... The Wall can't attack you because you're inside the laboratory.

Stuff: Robot (deployed), magical notebook, advanced handheld sticky mine launcher, portable banshee rocket launcher.
HP: 60/100
Misc.: Armor.
Achievements: Love thy GM...

Piemanlives:
You continue reading comics at the hospital, so caught up in the stories that you don't even notice the time passing by so quickly and forget to post this turn (+12 HP). The Wall can't attack you because you're inside the hospital.

Stuff: Tunnel machine (deployed).
HP: 90/100

Coldcurse:
You are still healing inside the hospital with Ariden (+ 12 HP), but then you feel like something is wrong. It feels like Cheesy could go in any moment now! It can't be, though. You have the baby sign to block him off, right? The Wall can't attack you because you're inside the hospital.

Damage dealt:  0
HP: 83/100
Misc.: With Ariden.

Keon:
You're still working on your super-high-power-kinetic-raingun-orbital-bombardiment-laser-death-ray. It seems like a lot of work to put on one weapon, but it will probably be worth it. The Wall can't attack you because you're inside the laboratory.

Ongoing action: Making the super-high-power-kinetic-raingun-orbital-bombardiment-laser-death-ray.
Stuff: KillStealer (deployed).
HP: 42/100

Other Damage:
3756 from Firing Range (897 from catapult, 1392 from cannon, 1467 from wrecking ball).
1800 from Robot (900 to max HP)
8868 from Bomb Factory (2442 from bomb factory, 1692 from bombs in the catapult, 2142 from bombs in the cannon, 2592 from bombs in the mine-launcher).
2591 from Impact-mine Mine-launcher.
3090 from Tunnel Machine.
1464 from High Energy Kinetic Rail-cannons.
336 from Ivy.
561 from Mold.

The laboratory:
Speeds up the creation of new weapons and gadgets and other sci-fi goodies.
You can upgrade weapons here for extra damage.
Has a really sweet bathroom (+1 HP to anyone who uses it).

The fort numero uno:
Gives +15 defense to anyone staying inside of it.
Holds up to 3 people.

The catapult:
First siege unit of the game.
Effective attacking cities.
Can be used by many people in one turn (only one shot for each person).

The Llaw:
+1 Culture output for every Wall.
-5% Accuracy for everyone directly attacking the Wall.
Allows research to commence on upgrading the Wall's arsenal.
Deals damage to the Wall for every construction turn.
Can spawn minions to attack people.

The other Wall:
Defense bonus to anyone behind it.
Allows to use long range weapons without losing cover.
Holds up to 6 people.
Producing: +1 Culture.

High energy kinetic rail-cannons:
Can be used by many people in one turn.
Certified as a sentient being by several science authorities.
Has an AI core.
Attacks the Wall automatically every turn.

Bomb factory:
Produces bombs that get thrown at the Wall automatically every turn.
Has expansions for other existing weapons.

The hospital:
Helps recover more HP each turn to anyone inside it.
Has a really good cafeteria (+1 HP to anyone who uses it).

The wrecking ball:
She came in like a wrecking ball.
She never hit so hard in love.
Can be used by many people in one turn.

The firing range:
Shoots every long range weapon placed inside of it.
Holds up to 5 weapons.

Inside: The catapult, the wrecking ball, the high energy kinetic rail-cannons.

Impact-mine mine-launcher:
Throws impact-mines at the Wall automatically.
Is a cake related thing.

Ice fortress:
Heals Jawjee, Coldcurse and the Husky Titans when they're inside.
Deals damage to anyone else inside it.
Has a workbench to make weapons.

The shelter:
Gives cover to everyone inside it.
Holds up to 5 people.
Is the closest building to the Wall.
Has a nice bar and buffet area (+ 2 HP to anyone who uses it).
Has a special sniper nest for BdrLine and his peashooter only.

The Wall:

HP: 742654/993500
Producing: +1 Culture
Perks: Incendiary Pebbles II

It is now turn 27 have funsssssssssssss :D :D :D !!!

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 01, 2014, 03:13:34 am »
I check my watch and look outside, the wall seems to have dried off for whatever reason. Popping outside I walk over to my cannons and give them a pep talk about proper cannon etiquette, load them with a Galleon, and fire it at the wall.

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 01, 2014, 03:36:13 am »
I check my watch and look outside, the wall seems to have dried off for whatever reason. Popping outside I walk over to my cannons and give them a pep talk about proper cannon etiquette, load them with a Galleon, and fire it at the wall.

It was just a water balloon, it wouldn't be wet for too long P:

Also I have a terrible memory, so the only reason I remember something like that is that I write it down :D I was looking at the after-end-of-turn mess and thought it would be okay to show you guys

The 2 tabs are because I need one to read what you were doing the turn before and another to read what you're doing now :P

This is what my inbox usually looks like... I love my job xD

Also I don't usually use IE, but when I do it's because Firefox has a new CEO and I'm mad at Google for several reasons and I'm not hipster enough to download anything else ;)

Fin.

Happy April Fools everyone! :D I kinda feel like I should have saved that for a prank or something... darn P:

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 01, 2014, 03:45:15 am »
April fools day?! Oh joy!

Anyways...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 03:57:58 am by Piemanlives »

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #413 on: April 01, 2014, 08:41:11 am »
Woot! the achievements work... and I got a bonus with all this "family friendly" content :P.

I begin construction (I guess in the Llaw) on a Titandozer to defend the wall. (Titandozer> http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/1729687716672741080)
Introducing the Titandozer
The Titandozer will be your biggest challenge yet, literally. Standing taller than most buildings in Washington D.C., the Titandozer is armed with a titan armor and heavy machinery.

Yays!

Offline Sammy B. T.

• Salutes: 154
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 01, 2014, 10:20:13 am »
Apparently that first brick stunned me so hard I forgot to move last week.

I would like to begin the construction of basically an industrial strength pressure washer to both keep the wall drenched as well as undermine the structural integrity of the brick and mortar through a constant high pressure water stream. This will be done in as many turns as the GM thinks is adequate and I worship his wisdom in this affair.

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 01, 2014, 10:21:33 am »
Uses an Old family Scroll to Destroy the Llaw and turn cheesy back into a magma-ish cubical wall-minion.
(also, that inbox is courtesy of me, and i found out the character limit :3. it is 20k characters.)

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 01, 2014, 01:21:27 pm »
Uses an Old family Scroll to Destroy the Llaw and turn cheesy back into a magma-ish cubical wall-minion.
(also, that inbox is courtesy of me, and i found out the character limit :3. it is 20k characters.)

Well you can attack the Llaw, but even if it doesn't attack people it will take a while to completely destroy it.

And yes, you sure know how to negotiate when the ends of turn are posted xD

Offline Gryphos

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 01, 2014, 01:24:36 pm »
I accept my defeat and trundle along to the hospital to heal.

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 01, 2014, 09:29:51 pm »
Sets up a summoning circle for use of the scroll in front of the Llaw, then uses the scroll while standing in the center, which will turn cheesy into a magma-ish cubical wall minion and destroy the Llaw. (the Llaw's demise will probably take 2-3 turns, and can be accelerated by others helping...)

Offline AbbyTheRat

• Salutes: 52
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 02, 2014, 12:47:38 am »
Abby crafts the wand with care and attention. First hunting online for a good shopping website for wands, then gathering funds from the lab to buy it with next turn(OOC: Next turn it's done anyway, right?) priority shipping. She takes good care to get one that looks like a real wand, she also order a black cat just because they were on a super good deal.

She can't wait to test the wand, in the meantime waiting for the shipping to arrive she brushes up her spell casting and reads the spells she can cast from the list that appeared beside her after she sat down at a table.