Author Topic: The Wall [v1]  (Read 385578 times)

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #225 on: February 06, 2014, 06:24:10 pm »
I'd like to start work on a KillStealer Weapon.

It will wait until the Wall is under 3000 HP, and then detonate. I'd like to cram as much weaponry onto it to make sure I get the kill on the wall. Mwahahaa.

Offline Jawjee

• Salutes: 111
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 06, 2014, 06:26:24 pm »

It will wait until the Wall is under 3000 HP, and then detonate. I'd like to cram as much weaponry onto it to make sure I get the kill on the wall. Mwahahaa.
Unless my kingdom's ability takes it away from you. I'm creative, I'll give you that.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 07, 2014, 02:25:11 am »

my harpoons do more then 3000 damage.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 07, 2014, 03:41:35 am »
*coldcurse takes 1 turn*
After asking redria the question he walks back to the helm and flies back towards the wall.

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 07, 2014, 09:16:53 am »
*backing away from cold and adopting a low fighter's stance, I spit at cold's feet*

Getting away from you, kidnapper!

*I make a break for the closest harpoon gun, knock the AI off of it, shoot it at the ground, and ride the rope down to the ground like a zip-line*

You'll never take me alive!

(apparently I'm experiencing amnesia and not remembering who coldcurse is from earlier turns)

Offline Jawjee

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 07, 2014, 09:21:07 am »
*backing away from cold and adopting a low fighter's stance, I spit at cold's feet*

Getting away from you, kidnapper!

*I make a break for the closest harpoon gun, knock the AI off of it, shoot it at the ground, and ride the rope down to the ground like a zip-line*

You'll never take me alive!

(apparently I'm experiencing amnesia and not remembering who coldcurse is from earlier turns)
You'd better start running, since you're pretty close to the wall.Oh wait, you used your turn I guess.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 07, 2014, 09:34:33 am »
*edit of coldcurses turn*
After redria spits on Coldcurse's feet, which will be his shoes because coldcurse aint barefoot.
The Ship turns hard left since redria used the harpoon and made it attach onto the ground.
The sharp turn might fling off redria.
*Coldcurse shows as much emotion as he always did, which is close to nothing, and pulls out his flintlock pistol. He aims the flintlock pistol at redria*

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 07, 2014, 09:50:13 am »
After redria spits on Coldcurse's feet, which will be his shoes because coldcurse aint barefoot.
The Ship turns hard left since redria used the harpoon and made it attach onto the ground.
*Coldcurse shows as much emotion as he always did, which is close to nothing, and pulls out his flintlock pistol. He aims the flintlock pistol at redria*
Livin' life on the edge, always in the danger zone. Will I be thrown off the ship by the sudden turn? Will I make it off onto the rope before I am shot in the back? Just how powerful is the baby sign? Find out next time, when Oliver rolls a bunch of dice!

Offline Jawjee

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 07, 2014, 09:53:23 am »
Livin' life on the edge, always in the danger zone. Will I be thrown off the ship by the sudden turn? Will I make it off onto the rope before I am shot in the back? Just how powerful is the baby sign? Find out next time, when Oliver rolls a bunch of dice!
Unless Oliver drops the dice in the toilet.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 07, 2014, 09:53:43 am »
I'm just aiming but I'm not shooting. the fact that you made my ship turn that rough means you're going to do some damage to it, not alot though. Oh and I'll just aim for your legs, If I'm in a good mood.

Offline Oliver Colt

• Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 07, 2014, 10:35:00 am »
Unless Oliver drops the dice in the toilet.
No don't worry I got them back! :)

What? I washed them... :I

Offline Gryphos

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 07, 2014, 10:51:23 am »
I shall dig a small hole underneath the wall again, but this time get in that hole and start the detonation sequence for the KAHOR mech suit. Of course I also then get out and run for cover.

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 07, 2014, 02:39:25 pm »
GUYS GUYS GUYS I CANT WALL TODAY AND TOMORROW SORRY

Today I have to read for tonight's class... I don't think that's getting done either but hey I can try :P And tomorrow I have class at this time because I missed one a few weeks ago :(

On the bright side, I'll eat pizza tomorrow! :D I'll try to send you all some but I don't trust the mailmen they'll probably eat it...

So yeah I'll post the end of turn on Sunday, kthx ^-^

Offline Jawjee

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 07, 2014, 04:42:08 pm »

Today I have to read for tonight's class... I don't think that's getting done either but hey I can try :P And tomorrow I have class at this time because I missed one a few weeks ago :(

On the bright side, I'll eat pizza tomorrow! :D I'll try to send you all some but I don't trust the mailmen they'll probably eat it...

It's okie, *Jawjee give Oliver his love*

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 07, 2014, 04:45:26 pm »

It's okie, *Jawjee give Oliver his love*
I mean you were part of the distraction xD *gives love to Jawjee as well* ^-^