Author Topic: The Wall [v1]  (Read 377710 times)

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #210 on: February 06, 2014, 06:53:59 am »
*Coldcurse takes 1 turn*
Halfway to the hospital, Coldcurse goes and check up how redria is doing.
He walks towards the captains cabinet and opens the door.
As Redria leaps towards Coldurse with a wooden shiv, Coldcurse pulls out the baby sign and uses it as shield.

He then says:
Good morning Redria, seems you're awake.
Either Coldcurse fails his reflex check, or I kill a baby. The dice shall decide.

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #211 on: February 06, 2014, 07:42:15 am »
*Coldcurse takes 1 turn*
As Redria leaps towards Coldurse with a wooden shiv, Coldcurse pulls out the baby sign and uses it as shield.

He then says:
Either Coldcurse fails his reflex check, or I kill a baby. The dice shall decide.
Coldcurse! how could you do this to the baby!?

So to be hopeful seeing as how the sign is wood, and the shiv is wood so that should give the sign health/ create an epic fusion between sign and shiv that will have the power to destroy the universe.

Offline Jawjee

• Salutes: 111
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 06, 2014, 11:29:51 am »
*Coldcurse takes 1 turn*

He then says:
Coldcurse! how could you do this to the baby!?

So to be hopeful seeing as how the sign is wood, and the shiv is wood so that should give the sign health/ create an epic fusion between sign and shiv that will have the power to destroy the universe.
I'd rather have the baby sign killed.Last time when Coldcurse tried to fuse something...I...I don't remember what happened.I do remember my tail was on fire though.

Offline Gryphos

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 06, 2014, 03:32:26 pm »
Now that I'm underneath the wall, I start to physically dig the ground out from under the wall the whole way across.

Offline Oliver Colt

• Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 06, 2014, 04:44:33 pm »
END OF TURN 16

redria:
You wake up in a place you don't recognize. Feeling like you're in danger, you grab a piece of wood from the walls of the cabinet and make a shiv with it, then get ready to attack anyone who may come in. The door opens and you attack, but the hit is stopped by a wooden sign. Coldcurse greets you saying "Good morning Redria, seems you're awake". The Wall can't attack you because you're in the ship's cabinet.

Damage dealt: 0
Damage taken: 0
HP: 73/100

Jawjee:
You run towards the Wall as fast as you can and your Husky Titans do the same. As you reach the Wall, you jump up and roll back, landing behind the Husky Titans like the bad ass guys do in those movies with explosions. The Husky Titans hit the Wall and they hurt themselves a little, but damage the Wall even more. The Wall throws a brick at you but you easily dodge it.

Peeps: Armoured Husky Titans (93 HP).
Damage dealt: 493
HP: 96/100

Keon:
You give the final touches to the firing range. It can now be used to fire the weapons placed inside of it automatically. The Wall hits you with a bunch of bricks for being so smart.

Damage taken: 6
HP: 81/100

macmacnick:
A while after you move to the laboratory, the robot is finished! You place it near the Wall and activate it. (The robot is now in your stuff). The Wall misses a chance to hit you because you've been moving around so much.

Stuff: Robot.
HP: 81/100

Piemanlives:
You leave the armor in a corner and go grab a Pyra. You put it inside the cannon somehow, and fire it at the Wall. The Pyra hits the Wall and gets completely destroyed, but deals a lot of damage to the Wall. You run towards the laboratory with the armor after that. The Wall can't attack you because you're inside the laboratory.

Ongoing action: Making armor.
Damage dealt: 1815 (1057 from cannon, 758 from ram)
HP: 74/100

BdrLineAzn:
You grab your super real cool awesome beautiful peashooter and take it to the laboratory to improve it. The super real cool awesome beautiful peashooter will now deal more damage! The Wall can't attack you because you're inside the laboratory.

Stuff: Super real cool awesome beautiful peashooter.
HP: 75/100

Cheesy Crackers:
You use the culture accumulated by the Walls to make your minions smarter and more useful... although they're still wall minions, so don't get your expectations too high. The Wall can't attack you because you're behind the Llaw.

Stuff: Smart moving wall minions
HP: 63/99

Coldcurse:
As you open the door to the cabinet where redria is, you see she pulls out a wooden shiv. You quickly take out the baby sign and use it as a shield. The baby sign gets a little hurt, but it's not much. You calmly say: "Good morning Redria, seems you're awake". The Wall can't attack you because you're in the ship's cabinet.

Stuff: Baby sign (98 HP).
HP: 80/100

Gryphos Felldawning:
You start digging out the ground that is below the Wall. The Wall shakes a little more but it doesn't seem like it'll actually fall at this point. The Wall throws a brick at the Kool-aid hero of Ragnarok. The Wall can't attack you because you're in the Kool-aid hero of Ragnarok mech suit.

Peeps: Kool-aid hero of Ragnarok (48 HP).
Damage dealt: 1329
HP: 46/100

Other Damage:
1059 from Firing Range (387 from catapult, 571 from cannon, 101 from wrecking ball).
604 from Robot.
4084 from Bomb Factory (798 from bomb factory, 1448 from bombs in the catapult, 1838 from bombs in the cannon).
178 from Ivy.
867 from Mold.

The laboratory:
Speeds up the creation of new weapons and gadgets and other sci-fi goodies.
You can upgrade weapons here for extra damage.
Has a really sweet bathroom (+1 HP to anyone who uses it).

The fort numero uno:
Gives +15 defense to anyone staying inside of it.
Holds up to 3 people.

The catapult:
First siege unit of the game.
Effective attacking cities.
Can be used by many people in one turn (only one shot for each person).

The Llaw:
+1 Culture output for every Wall.
-5% Accuracy for everyone directly attacking the Wall.
Allows research to commence on upgrading the Wall's arsenal.
Deals damage to the Wall for every construction turn.

Inside: CheesyCrackers.

The other Wall:
Defense bonus to anyone behind it.
Allows to use long range weapons without losing cover.
Holds up to 6 people.
Producing: +1 Culture.

High energy kinetic rail-cannons:
Deal damage to the Wall... I don't really know what kind.
Can be used by many people in one turn.

Bomb factory:
Produces bombs that get thrown at the Wall automatically every turn.
Has expansions for other existing weapons.

The hospital:
Helps recover more HP each turn to anyone inside it.
Has a really good cafeteria (+1 HP to anyone who uses it).

The wrecking ball:
She came in like a wrecking ball.
She never hit so hard in love.
Can be used by many people in one turn.

The firing range:
Shoots every long range weapon placed inside of it.
Holds up to 5 weapons.

Inside: The catapult, the wrecking ball, the high energy kinetic rail-cannons.

The Wall:

HP: 929686/1000000
Producing: +1 Culture
Perks: Incendiary Pebbles II

Sorry this is up late, I got distracted x) Anyway turn 17 is up! :D Also I moved all automatic damage stuff to "Other damage" so it's easier to see if you don't post in a turn.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 04:50:54 pm by Oliver Colt »

Offline Jawjee

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 06, 2014, 05:06:41 pm »
Alright, I'll let my Huskies rest for now. I'm going to the lab to make an ice crystal, which can be used to create an ice fortress which will continue growing on a range of 1 kilometer.
Also, more info about my character, and everything else: I will take passive damage because of the heat(1 hp), since I'm a husky, and outside is warm, it's exhausting for me to even stay out, so I'll need my frozen kingdom.
The kingdom/fortress (w/e) will only heal huskies, and for some reason Coldcurse aswell, because he's cold.
Also it helps regain stamina 50% faster.So instead of 10% stamina every round, they'll get 15%(only if they take cover inside derp).It will have no weapons, but it will gain an ability in time. BUT FOR NOW, I NEED TO MAKE THAT BLOODY CRYSTAL.Also it provides enough cover for a total of 5 persons, though, taking cover inside the fortress will make humans and machinery to take damage over time(2 hp per round, because it's freezing inside, perfect temperature for a husky ^^)
PS: after every attack, my huskies use 40% of stamina.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 06, 2014, 05:40:57 pm »
Coldcurse looks and redria and asks her what the hell she is doing.

Offline Gryphos

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 06, 2014, 05:44:50 pm »
(Wait. Is the wall literally floating at this point, since I've taken out the ground below it? Or have I only started to take out the ground below it?)

Offline Jawjee

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 06, 2014, 05:52:16 pm »
(Wait. Is the wall literally floating at this point, since I've taken out the ground below it? Or have I only started to take out the ground below it?)
COULD YOU STOP BREAKING THE GAME AND BREAK THE WALL INSTEAD?it feels like Minecraft now.

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 06, 2014, 05:54:19 pm »
COULD YOU STOP BREAKING THE GAME AND BREAK THE WALL INSTEAD?it feels like Minecraft now.
Something like that xD the Wall kinda shakes a bit as it moves down with the ground so you're kinda just burying it slowly... very slowly :P It's a big Wall :D

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #220 on: February 06, 2014, 05:58:10 pm »
...Deploys the robot onto of the wall, and the robot starts working, and lowering the walls hp and max hp ( the wall maintains the same damage to total health ratio.)

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 06, 2014, 06:02:16 pm »
...Deploys the robot onto of the wall, and the robot starts working, and lowering the walls hp and max hp ( the wall maintains the same damage to total health ratio.)
Ahh right I knew I was forgetting something xD rolling twice next turn.

Also I kinda made the deployment part of the last one so you can do something else :)

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 06, 2014, 06:10:40 pm »
*starts working on a new weapon for killing the wall, an impact-mine mine-launcher (Auto fires, mines explode on wall impact; make the wall look scorched.)

Offline Jawjee

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 06, 2014, 06:16:12 pm »
That sounds boring.I mean, the longer it takes to destroy the wall, the more fun it is.

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 06, 2014, 06:23:09 pm »
...I brought a cake thing... and we already have auto-killers.