Author Topic: The Wall [v1]  (Read 377107 times)

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2014, 07:48:00 am »
I start working on the most important place in the hospital.... The Cafeteria...

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2014, 07:52:44 am »
I start working on the most important place in the hospital.... The Cafeteria...
definitly the most important part of the hospital.

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2014, 08:53:46 am »
*coldcurse takes 1 turn*
Coldcurse steals the sign child.
Does this count as an attack? I hope so because that way it can repel Coldcurse :P

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2014, 09:34:50 am »
*coldcurse takes 1 turn*
Coldcurse steals the sign child.
Does this count as an attack? I hope so because that way it can repel Coldcurse :P
it's not an attack. Its a sleigth of hand action to steal.

Offline Oliver Colt

• Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2014, 02:17:00 pm »
END OF TURN 8

redria:
You begin talking to the other Wall only to realize that, unlike the Wall that you're attacking, this one is not sentient! I guess not all walls are the same. The Wall that is sentient, however, proves so by attacking you. After you're done talking to the other Wall, Pieman puts you in a cannon and throws you at the Wall! You're now stuck on the Wall and will have to wait for someone to pull you down, as you were wearing velcro all along. [*looks around*]

Damage dealt: 0
Damage taken: 18 (7 from Wall, 11 from impact)
HP: 77/100
Misc.: Stuck on the Wall.

Gryphos Felldawning:
You successfully use "flaming weapons" and increase the damage dealt by everyone else in this turn by 50%. More teamwork! The Kool-aid man is still next to you, wondering why you were so worried 2 turns ago. The Wall attacks you for referencing another game again.

Damage taken: 5
HP: 68/100

Piemanlives:
You grab redria and throw him at the Wall. Redria was covered in velcro the whole time [*looks around*] and gets stuck on the Wall as well. At least BdrLine will have company now. The Wall attacks you for being such a bad (good?) teammate.

Damage dealt: 183
Damage taken: 5
HP: 74/100

BdrLineAzn:
You try to bore the Wall to death, but you bore redria instead. Good thing the "death" part was just a joke, right? It doesn't look like the Wall can attack you while you're hanging there. I suppose it makes sense.

Damage taken: 0
HP: 76/100
Misc.: Stuck on the Wall.

-Narcotic:
You go to the laboratory once more and make a magic wand. (The magic wand is now in your stuff). You see you're still carrying BillGates, too. The Wall can't attack you because you're inside the laboratory.

Stuff: BillGates, Magic wand.
HP: 65/100

macmacnick:
You eat a lot of burritos and then go to the bathroom in the laboratory. You end up using the bathroom 2 times (+2 HP). The bomb factory is now up and working! The Wall can't attack you because you're inside the laboratory's bathroom.

Damage dealt: 2865 (795 from bomb factory, 900 from bombs in the catapult, 1170 from bombs in the cannon).
HP: 78/100

SwimFellow:
You try complimenting the Wall and using your charm to keep it from attacking, but the Wall completely disregards what you're saying and throws a tiny rock at you.

Damage taken: 8
HP: 89/100

NukeTheMoon:
You ram the Wall with your Pyra and miss the middle target, but get a really good hit nonetheless. The Wall throws a brick at you because that's just a tradition now.

Damage dealt: 1440
Damage taken: 7
HP: 93/100

Cheesy Crackers:
You're every GM's nightmare, so this one right here decides that your suicide mission is a great idea! Right after using the bathroom in the laboratory (+1 HP) you pop out of existence, leaving some "wall minions" behind. (The wall minions are now in your stuff). In total you have 41 tiny squares with faces that sit there and don't do anything, just like walls. You'll take the next turn to re-spawn.

Stuff: Wall minions (x41).
Ongoing action: Re-spawning.
HP: 0/100

Coldcurse:
You approach the baby sign and take it! (The baby sign is now in your stuff). Perhaps it'd be better for the baby sign if you and Cheesy tried to be friends. The Wall throws a brick at you for not thinking of the kids.

Stuff: Baby sign.
Damage taken: 6
HP:

Shinkurex:
You finish building the hospital and it is now ready for use. You add a few more things to the cafeteria to make sure it's the best in town. The Wall attacks you because it is getting hungry but it can't eat and it can't get hungry either.

Damage taken: 2
HP: 93/100

Lyserg.Z:
Your ivy keeps dealing damage to the Wall. The Wall throws a rock at you for not posting in this turn either.

Stuff: Ivy (dealing damage)
Specializations: Nature-related magic.
Damage dealt: 45 (Ivy)
Damage taken: 4
HP: 85/100

The laboratory:
Speeds up the creation of new weapons and gadgets and other sci-fi goodies.
You can upgrade weapons here for extra damage.
Has a really sweet bathroom (+1 HP to anyone who uses it).

The fort numero uno:
Gives +15 defense to anyone staying inside of it.
Holds up to 3 people.

The catapult:
First siege unit of the game.
Effective attacking cities.
Can be used by many people in one turn (only one shot for each person).

The Llaw:
+1 Culture output for every Wall.
-5% Accuracy for everyone directly attacking the Wall.
Allows research to commence on upgrading the Wall's arsenal.
Deals damage to the Wall for every construction turn.

The other Wall:
Defense bonus to anyone behind it.
Allows to use long range weapons without losing cover.
Holds up to 6 people.
Producing: +1 Culture.

Inside: Keon.

High energy kinetic rail-cannons:
Deal damage to the Wall... I don't really know what kind.
Can be used by many people in one turn.

Bomb factory:
Produces bombs that get thrown at the Wall automatically every turn.
Has expansions for other existing weapons.

The hospital:
Helps recover more HP each turn to anyone inside it.
Has a really good cafeteria (+1 HP to anyone who uses it).

The Wall:

Hp: 988449/1000000
Producing: +1 Culture
Perks: Incendiary Pebbles II

All the clues have been given guys, come on xD And turn 9 is up! :D

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2014, 03:32:19 pm »
Velcro can't keep a good [citation needed] man down!
I use the velcro like a set of suction pads and begin scaling the wall. As I climb, I start sweating (don't judge me. It's a long way to climb!). My sweat leaks onto the Wall and serves 2 purposes:
1. It feeds the ivy already on the wall, strengthening its attack. -> buffs Ivy's attack for the duration of my climb
2. It soaks into the mortar of the wall, weakening the connections between each individual brick of the Wall. -> debuffs Wall's defense for the duration of my climb
I will be climbing until I reach the top.

Offline Gryphos

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2014, 03:57:27 pm »
Alright. Now, finally, I shall advance to the Heroic age through worshipping Baldr. I shall then use my "Ragnarok" god power to turn the Kool-aid guy into a "Hero of Ragnarok". I shall then ride astride this Kool-aid Hero of Ragnarok's shoulders and charge at the wall.

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2014, 08:13:47 pm »
I'd like to fire the railgun and the catapult (If possible) and then hide in the hospital.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2014, 08:20:56 pm »
"Don't mind me, still hanging around"

"Can someone put pies in the cannon and shoot it at the Wall?"

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2014, 08:54:32 pm »
I'd like to fire the railgun and the catapult (If possible) and then hide in the hospital.
No that's like 3 actions xD to heal in the hospital you have to say you go to the hospital to get healed,  and you can't attack if you do. Or you can fire one of the weapons but then you can't do anything else unless it's a silly thing that wouldn't even last on turn.

And someone should pull bdrline and redria down xD I'll even count it as a silly thing and you get to attack after :D

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2014, 08:57:00 pm »
I load the High Energy Kinetic Rail-Cannons with water shells to weaken the wall's defenses for everyone who attacks in the next 3 turns.

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2014, 08:58:29 pm »
No that's like 3 actions xD to heal in the hospital you have to say you go to the hospital to get healed,  and you can't attack if you do. Or you can fire one of the weapons but then you can't do anything else unless it's a silly thing that wouldn't even last on turn.

And someone should pull bdrline and redria down xD I'll even count it as a silly thing and you get to attack after :D
No! I'm climbing!

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2014, 09:02:34 pm »

No! I'm climbing!
Oh yeah xD damn my memory won't work for shizzle

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2014, 09:40:02 pm »
Watches and laughs maniacally while the bomb factory is doing his dirty work slowly killing the wall. Then goes into the laboratory and works on making mortar-disentigrating weapons, so that one hard ram can do ten times the damage.

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2014, 11:26:34 pm »
Fine. I'd like to research a wrecking ball.