Community > International Community Boards

Suggest a community board here!

<< < (15/15)

GurasOguras:
Schwalbe, you literally have the worst social skills :P My good friend MightyKebab (the only one you can't quite remove. Yes, he's Turk and his nickname is Kebab. Pun intended) has nothing to do with this conversation, and although it is true, that he is the only known turkish competitive player, as well as another exception to generally non-english-speaking Turks, this is not a Silk Road Online, so it's not that many of them. The known active Turkish community members are countable on fingers of one hand. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Rareform K. Rozhkov:

--- Quote from: GurasOguras on November 04, 2017, 08:48:53 pm ---Schwalbe, you literally have the worst social skills :P My good friend MightyKebab (the only one you can't quite remove. Yes, he's Turk and his nickname is Kebab. Pun intended) has nothing to do with this conversation, and although it is true, that he is the only known turkish competitive player, as well as another exception to generally non-english-speaking Turks, this is not a Silk Road Online, so it's not that many of them. The known active Turkish community members are countable on fingers of one hand. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

--- End quote ---
Hmm. Your suggestion for a new community board is very interesting! I think I would like this too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version