Author Topic: Holiday guns!  (Read 5762 times)

Offline GrandCheez

• Salutes: 0
    • [TGFT]
    • View Profile
    • The Guild of Free Traders
Holiday guns!
« on: November 23, 2013, 08:21:49 pm »
Anyone like the idea of themed guns for holiday events?  Here's a few I've thought up.

Christmas: Snowball cannon.  Freezes weapons, deflates balloons, and slows engines.
April Fool's: Monkey sling.  Barrel full of monkeys fired at ships releases monkeys on the ship that damage components until they are scared off by wrenches or hydrant sprays.
May: Flower Power Ray. Disables enemy cannons by making them shoot only flowers for a limited time.
Halloween:  Spookinator.  Forces ships to turn away in fear.
Summer Soltice:  Magnifying glass.  Long range glass that takes about 1 minute of focused fire before it does serious fire damage.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 08:23:55 pm by GrandCheez »

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
Re: Holiday guns!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 08:34:31 pm »
Could do snowball ammo type so then all guns can fling snow at people.
Monkeys probably more than the engine can handle but if you make them throw feces at crew members I'm 100% behind your idea.
May: Could just do a spring cannon. Ammo type is horny rabbits. Each shot fires 2 and they multiply so quickly that the weight of the ship gets thrown off and it makes the vessel hard to move.
Halloween...could just give mines this ability. Ship gets close to the mine, it doesn't explode but bursts pretend flames all over the ship. Engineers then are thrown into a panic trying to put out fires that aren't real.
Summer...Zuka mode...all character costumes are replaced with thong bikinis or hawaiian shirts. Plants on ships replaced with beer kegs and beach balls.
Ocktoberfest...similar to Zuka mode except flame thrower now fires beer and ships that get soaked in it stumble around with swirly vision. Also introduce new tool. Beer goggles which protect crews from suds.

Offline Charon

• Salutes: 95
    • [RAFT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 11:38:59 pm »
Seriously though, tell us how many uniforms to buy to make these holiday themes a regular thing. Additionally, I'm sure I speak for many of us when I say that confetti explosions ought to be an option, even if we're doing this Goldeneye style. Make me kill 5 ships in a time limit to unlock it or something, I'll do it.

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 01:17:08 am »
Serverside mods...nuff said.

Offline The Sky Wolf

• Salutes: 43
    • [Wolƒ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 11:22:06 pm »
I would like that Monkey Sling year round, please.

Offline Charon

• Salutes: 95
    • [RAFT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 05:06:18 pm »
Co-op raids to steal pieces of a Christmas tree, which we will then tape together and stuff into a corner of the ship.