Author Topic: Unacceptable  (Read 5384 times)

Offline Vladmir Putin

• Salutes: 0
    • [JIDF]
    • View Profile
Unacceptable
« on: October 17, 2013, 04:49:43 pm »
My name in game "Eric Hartmann" is a fine name and will not be changed. This is an email informing you to that fact. I'm currently very agitated as a paying costumer that I was kicked from a game in progress to deal with this stupidity. This is your 1st warning, if I am troubled about my name again and will be forced to contest payment to you through my bank.

Your concerns about my in-game behavior are noted and I will consider altering them based on how you handle the situation at hang. The name stays or my money goes.

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
Re: Unacceptable
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 04:54:13 pm »
I am giggling heartily.

Offline Garou

• Salutes: 25
    • [WOLF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 04:55:09 pm »
Let me guess, you paid $5 for the game on sale, acted like a fool in game, and got dealt with. Drop the 'tough' stance, the terms of use you agreed to by signing up are clearly stated and I'm willing to bet dollars-to-dimes that you weren't in line with them. Frankly, you can't contest payment because you received the product you paid for.

Let me put it another way. If you pay for a gym membership and get kicked out of said-gym for pooping on the treadmills, you can't then sue the gym for the part of the membership you didn't get to use. You broke the contract by acting the fool so they severed your relationship.

Same deal. Don't be a tool and you'll be fine.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 04:58:03 pm »
This is not a matter for discussion on the forum. Please direct your message to feedback@musegames.com