Author Topic: Looking for UK based Clan  (Read 6310 times)

Offline Hail Sabin

• Salutes: 0
    • [TAW]
    • View Profile
Looking for UK based Clan
« on: October 10, 2013, 02:45:06 pm »
Hey Guys,

Im just starting out in this game and really enjoying it so far, I usually find these sort of games are enjoyed with some regulars and would love to make some new gaming mates on here.

As above states im UK based (Scotland) and would like to try and join a casual clan who like a laugh and are happy to help show the ropes to a new guy.  I'm 28 so would prefer to join a slightly more mature clan with minimal screaming kids.

Im loving Engineer at the moment but will likely toy about with gunner as well. 

I cant really voice chat much but can listen if need be as im usually around my 2 year old or my wife (who goes a bit mental when I start talking over X faxtor ;-D)

Anyways if your looking for some fresh meat give me a yell.

HAIL Sabin

Offline Andrewki

• Salutes: 1
    • [TAW]
    • View Profile
    • TAW.net
Re: Looking for UK based Clan
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 07:59:37 pm »
-TAW- The Art of Warfare would be more than happy to have you in our ranks Hail Sabin.

If you are interested, have a look at this thread of ours about us: https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,1309.0.html

If this interests you, follow the steps on that thread for joining, or feel free to add me on Steam (-TAW- Andrewki) and I'll run you through everything

Hope to see you there soon,
Andrewki

Offline Hail Sabin

• [TAW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 08:51:09 am »
Thanks Andrew, invite sent to Steam and signed up to TAW and filed application!

Hope to catch you in game!

Offline M. Reynolds

• [RSAN]
    • View Profile
    • RedSanction
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 10:36:06 am »
If you are interested we have a steam group based around finding people to play and challenge online.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RedSanction

Thanks.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 10:41:30 am »
pff.

let me introduce myself.
I'm Captain Coldcurse, Leader of The Flying Dutchmen (TFD).
My clan is an International clan, we have people all over the world.
Most of them are american and european, but we all speak english very well and we all are happy to play games.
Every member in my clan is a friendly and happy person, we do not allow depressive and negative retards.
We are also searching for active members that are willing to play on a daily base and not slack off after 3 days.

Are you brave enough to join us?