Author Topic: Flayed Hills  (Read 4365 times)

Offline Twinkie D-Lite

• Salutes: 12
    • [KG]
    • View Profile
Flayed Hills
« on: September 27, 2013, 07:09:29 am »
For those of us that can remember Flayed Hills was a nightmare. The lag issues were abysmal, and heaven help you if someone was in a galleon, since that made the game play so slow it took almost an hour to complete a match. So my question is this. I already did this map achievement, twice (Gunner, Engineer). Now I see that the old Flayed has been removed completely from the “Maps” achievement and moved up the line. So why on earth am I being forced to do this again? Looks like the old achievement was replaced with the new refinery map. So again, why am I forced to complete an achievement I have already done?

If this has already been addressed somewhere else please let me know.

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
Re: Flayed Hills
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 07:16:54 am »
I already made a post on this when I saw it awhile back and Muse stated if you send an e-mail to feedback they will reinstate the achievement for you. They did nerf the achievement a little but yeah, I still intend to do the same once I finally finish the annoying Firnfeld one. Gah, I really need to form up an achievement farming group for some of these. Getting annoying trying to accomplish them with puggers.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 07:18:33 am by Gilder Unfettered »

Offline Twinkie D-Lite

• Salutes: 12
    • [KG]
    • View Profile
Re: Flayed Hills
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 07:21:15 am »
Thanks man. I feel that having to endure the pain we went thru a few months ago I do not deserve to be punished yet again.