Author Topic: Pilot looking for a ship and a captain  (Read 5036 times)

Offline Cyril Wythers

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Pilot looking for a ship and a captain
« on: July 24, 2013, 08:43:12 pm »
Hello fellow captains, pilots, gunners and engineers! i'm a relatively new pilot with some degree of skill at flying, I have piloted a squid in battle and a goldfish in training, currently i'm look for a crew to expand my piloting skills. If there are any interested parties out there just leave me a message (or reply).
~Cyril Wythers

Offline Andrewki

• Salutes: 1
    • [TAW]
    • View Profile
    • TAW.net
Re: Pilot looking for a ship and a captain
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 10:47:13 pm »
[TAW] The Art of Warfare would be more than happy to have you in our ranks Cyril Wythers.

If you are interested, have a look at this thread of ours about us: https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,1309.0.html

If this interests you, follow the steps on that thread for joining, or feel free to add me on Steam (-TAW- Andrewki) and I'll run you through everything :)

Hope to see you there soon,
Andrewki

Offline Obiwannabe

• Salutes: 0
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Re: Pilot looking for a ship and a captain
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 06:51:13 am »
Hello, my name is Obiwannabe. I spend most of my time as an Engineer and enjoy the challenges of running around a ship to keep it in good repair. I have been playing for around a week and whilst that doesn't seem a long time I've been active and studying ships to know their layouts and the best routes to take to keep everything in check. I am currently level 3 about to reach level 4.