Author Topic: An idea for teaching mechanics  (Read 15053 times)

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
Re: An idea for teaching mechanics
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 02:15:09 am »
I never spent more than 15 mins teaching in the box. Most came with actual combat.

Some high levels have more than one account and I know they already plan to use them to get the achievements done when they get to them. Makes me want to open another steam account.

Offline DMaximus

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 28
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2013, 09:13:17 am »
I never spent more than 15 mins teaching in the box. Most came with actual combat.

Some high levels have more than one account and I know they already plan to use them to get the achievements done when they get to them. Makes me want to open another steam account.

Do people seriously care that much about the achievements? That seems like a massive PITA for something that doesn't really give you any in-game benefit.

Offline Kyren

• Salutes: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2013, 09:28:45 am »

Do people seriously care that much about the achievements? That seems like a massive PITA for something that doesn't really give you any in-game benefit.

Apart from the costumes, that is. Especially with the teaching achievement I find that being a problem, though. At least those, that are tied to being somewhat social and helpful players, shouldn't be earned by farming. Somehow entirely ruins the point of them.